AEG Ready to Fork Over $90,000 --- Today

7/31/2009 2:30 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

AEGUPDATE: TMZ has learned AEG has dropped off the $90,000 to the L.A. Police Foundation -- as promised.

We're told part of the money will go to build a memorial for fallen officers in front of the new police headquarters in downtown L.A.

AEG
is finally putting its money where its mouth is -- saying they will follow through with their promise to donate money raised at the Michael Jackson memorial to the L.A. Police Foundation.

The timing couldn't be more impeccable, considering we broke a story yesterday that the L.A. City Attorney was investigating AEG for not forking over the money.

According to the LA Times, the company plans to make a $90,000 donation today from money made on the sale of 18 suites for the July 7th memorial at the Staples Center.

As we first reported, the L.A. City Attorney is investigating AEG for holding out on the donation -- and they believe AEG should pay for sanitation, transportation, street services and LAPD protection expenses, an amount which is estimated to go into the 7 figures.

oprah & michel hater

EVERYONE WATCH AND SEE...AEG HAS A BIGGER PART IN MJ'S DEATH THAN ORIGINALLY THOUGHT, SEEMS THESE GUYS ARE SLIME AND WANTING NOTHING BUT MONEY..I WOULDNT BE SUPRPRISED IF AEG AND MURRAY WERE IN CAHOOTS TOGETHER..THEY FIGURED MJ WAS TOO MUCH OF A JUNKIE TO DO 50 SHOWS THAT THEY PUSHED ON HIM AND THEY HAD TO DO SOMETHING TO RECOUP MONEY.....GETTING SCARIER ALL THE TIME...ESPECIALLY WITH JANET JACKSON DOING THE SAME THING HER BROTHER WAS..........

Chico

OK, right back on track with ya Della. Now here's what I was looking at last night, but couldn't get thru to Mullins,

Check out Jeff Trexler's MICHAEL JACKSON, CHARITY & SOCIAL ENTERPRISE

And: IS MICHAEL JACKSON'S CHARITY A FAKE? Google them both

Both are written by Jeff Trexler....Uncivil Society....this is where the IRS comes in....and gives insight into Puppet (or the fake) perception of what has happened. Do you remember him saying that MJ was in a lawsuit called social enterprise? There is a link to that lawsuit. Read this stuff....i have no idea about any of it....especially that MJ was getting royalties from We are the World...along with Richie. This is what I meant when I posted

$ 4 CD - charity $ 4 radio - MJ Check them out and let me know what you think.

Tstorm

chico I ammm sooo lost .... I started late today and it seems i spent all my time justifying myself . where is everyone

Tee

NOT an AEG or LAPD fan

If AEG collected $5000 for each of the 18 skyboxes for a total of $90,000, why is part of it being used for a police memorial and not to pay the expenses from the MJ memorial???? I think AEG who is going to make 20 zillion dollars off of MJ's death pay the entire 1.4 m incured. Can't trust AEG, LAPD or the mayor!!!!

Chico

I saw Deb on another board, along with Tell. Mullins told me last night she would not be on the board for the next two days. Read the post I posted for Della and read those articles. I remember Puppet commenting about Trexler...and besides it's interesting reading. I will only be here for a little while, and then I will be off for awhile. I have to go do some stuff in about an hour.

Della

Tstorm

ok i have read the first article ...... seems that everyone took advantage of him . Was there noo ne he could trust ??

Tee

Della

Ok.. about the CD looks like Michael pissed off some people about the rights to a song on a CD that he wrote that he retained publishing rights to. He said he never agreed to turn over profits to charity and he kept the royalties to the song.

maira

Nice read Chico!
I found this, that supports your theory, only the person posting there says MJ is alive, and these are the reasons:

"I can’t reveal how I know what I know, for obvious reasons, but I do know that he would not survive prison life, stemming from the allegations/and yet to be filed allegations of mollestation, tax evasion, and other charges. Rather than face the ongoing and upcoming fiascos, he chose the greatest trick of all magicians…. the flash, the puff of smoke, and the disappearance. Only the assistant and the stage hands know where the magician went. And they are sworn to never reveal the truth."

http://newsflavor.com/entertainment/is-michael-jackson-really-dead/ look for macanridire .

"There will not be a “right time” to reveal where he is, or for him to come back. Once you’re dead…you’re dead. Faking your death is a crime, and would be a charge that would definately send him to prison. All other allegated charges would stick as well. It is more than likely he will only contact Janet, whom is the only person in the family he REALLY trusts, and maybe Diana Ross. The children will have contact at some time, but not for a while. Those who “know” anything will catigorically deny it, and will take it to their graves. It’s a big world, and lots of places to “hide” where no-one knows who you are and could care less.
A conversation that lead to speaking in metaphore, ended up coming to the conclusion: “The best time to leave the party, is when everyone is still dancing.”"

Another post:
"
macanridire
Posted July 14, 2009 at 3:30 am

Linda:
Yes, I think there are some P.H.Ds who will be S.O.L and F.U.B.A.R. when the hammer drops. I think there are lawyers, promoters, managers, accountants, cops, etc., that are in the sh!tmix as well. But it will be a long, expensive process that will drag like the dog-days of summer, and still be one fncked up scenario in the end.(pardon my frankness) We can only wait for dust to settle, and then watch the “march of the fnckheads”.(Nine Inch Nails song), as they are paraded around like a group of Judahs, denying their involvment or wrong doing."

Um, Michael was a fan of Nine Inch Nails...

singermagic1

Della, Failure to file yearly accounting statements saw the charity lose its tax exempt status in 2002 but it was re-gained, under new management, in 2008. 6 years is a long time for a non profit to be without their 501-c3 status ( I have worked for NP's before and even the most loosely run was able to maintain their tax exempt status), you can't raise funds or get any Grants with out it. I wonder who helped get it on track in 2008, if it was any of the players who helped with Neverland etc

78. Looks like there is fraud involved with the use of MJs name connected to the restucturing of the charity with no real connection to him. He became the President Emiritus of the HTWF so did they do something illegal after he was no longer President of the company? As long as he was affiliated as the President this wasn't happening. But no longer involved in day to day operations, no telling what went on, that my opinion.Trexler. i have to read up on..

Posted at 4:03PM on Jul 31st 2009 by Della

Della

He and Lionel Ritchie still receive Royalties from We are the World. This particular song that he testified about in the trial he said he wrote long before it was supposed to be placed on the charity CD. So in essence he claimed it was his. I am not sure of the outcome. anyone know?

Chico

Della...remember when he wrote 501-c3? What that the number he posted? Tax exemption? IRS? Connection?

Della

Failure to file... who failed to file and why

Geez

This is just weird though.

I mean, why all these weird, crass deals over Michael's death. Why would AEG sell $5,000 seats for a public funeral/memorial for an (legendary and much loved mind you) entertainer?

Whats that about?

I just find it really strange. Really just not right. Something political going on with AEG and the LAPD. All that money for a memorial? Why? Now? With this?

Was AEG trying to soften up the LAPD over the event? Is AEG covering their butts or making friends in the LA Police department so when the wrongful-death lawsuits come in they can have support, paying for "protection"???

Just something really fishy about this.

singermagic1

Sorry Della, here is some more info;

In 2002, the Heal the World Foundation was suspended, after failing to file yearly accounting statements, required for tax-exempt organizations. Records showed that the foundation had net assets of $3,542 and reported $2,585 in expenses. The foundation did not have a director, president or other top manager besides Jackson, who was listed as chairman. The term means that he is retired, It appears that he resigned or stepped down from the foundation during his trial