« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Stephon Marbury -- I Ate Vaseline Because ...

7/31/2009 6:30 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

We finally got to ask Stephon Marbury why the hell he's been livestreaming his life for the past week -- and his rationale is as logical as you'd expect from a person who's been eating Vaseline, getting into car accidents, bawling his eyes out and impromptu dancing for all the world to see.

Stephon Marbury: Click to watch
P.S. -- The completely sane reason he was at LAX yesterday -- to pick up a random 30-something man he bonded with over the Internet.

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

Homie1Kanobe

Unknown

FIDDY ONE FIDDY. ROTFLMAO!

Peachiz

I'm convinced, dude's on some serious drugs!!!!

brazil_soccer_fan

2. THATS JUST A OLD HOME REMEDY FER ANYTHING THAT AILS YA,THAT AND ROBOTUSIN THOSE 2 IN ANY COMBINATION, WILL FIX ANYTHING

Posted at 11:57AM on Jul 31st 2009 by HighwayStar

Vaseline is basically oil! If you swallow it you have a good chance of getting sick! Hence the warning not to eat Petroleum on the side!

Mememememememe

Guys do it all the time.....KY Jelly Time

Whatajoke

At first glance I thought that was Obama after the beer fest............

Sam Sunshine

READ THIS STEPH MR -100,

This guy is very Stupid! Banned from any NY Knicks games, this guy is BAD NEWS. His sister that came over yesterday that cook for him was telling him to stop being an ASS that he is. People that are working on the production are not being paid! The dude is broke and crazy! He say's keep it 100 he is a -100 and a liar! He tries to make himself look good by exploiting other peoples weakness to make himself look good! I was going to purchased merchandise from him but when he started to act the way he did I said to myself that I would not give him a dime! Worthless person! Steph you blame the devil for everything that goes bad in your life what you should to looser is look in the mirror and look at yourself! Stop what you are doing before you get someone seriously hurt next tim you clown! YOU TOLD YOUR DRIVER TO MAKE THE U TURN YOU LOOSER THEN YOU WHANT TO BLAME THE DRIVER AND THE DEVIL..YOUR STUPID AND YES CRAZY AND YOU NEED TO BELIEVE THAT !!!!!!!!!

Unknown

Can I book a flight on his Trip?

Connie wells

SOOO>..

its ANOTHER Gay pro baller,,,on the DL.....he likes guys,,Penny Hardaway "dated" transsexual Hookers while in Orlando( Penny ya know ya did,,,I got one thats wants to talk,,,,could get ugly)...the list goes on,,,,,

Cheers,
THe TRUTH SEEKER

Ziggy

Seems like a good guy....mind you it looks like he's been hitting other herbal remedies :P

Helldorado

It's what some of us would call...

... A COCAINE BENDER!

Im not racist my best friend is black.lol

LMAO at people saying stephon is broke!! lmao Ask the knicks how broke he is. And to the ppl sayin hes on drugs thats how stephon has always been. He likes to have fun. For those unlucky enough not to live in NY specifically NYC he had a show on msg and he was funny as hell. Itts ok though even though We New Yorkers view ppl form other states as peasants well let u eat at the table with us....as long as u cut my steak into little pieces like i like them

PR

I really thought this would be the first time in history that a paparazzi was gonna say to the celebrity- "ok, man, gotta go now." Jeez, what is up with Steph and what's with the dude he picked up at the airport- dude looked dazed and confused.

Mikey

He picking up strange white man at airports now?! WTF?

davis

he needs 2 be put n a hospital right away, this is very disturbing footage. I already can guess what comes next, so sad.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments