Taylor Lautner: Spinning Out of Control

7/31/2009 4:15 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Despite packing on 30 lbs of muscle, "Twilight" star Taylor Lautner is still light on his feet.

media_removed.jpg

The ripped 17-year-old took flight while performing flips on the set of his latest film.

Let's see R.Patz -- and his hair -- attempt this.

Confused

is he training for the douchebag olympics?

kid18

MAN HE IS SOOOO HOT.

Shaniqua

It was really great when he fell FLAT ON HIS FACE while filming a hurdles race! Watch the video. Too bad the fall didn't fix his PUG NOSE.

they actually weren't bad

i love twilight. i so wish he and rob could switch ages so i can think the thoughts i wanna think about him. i should be put in jail for thinking them.

JANE DOE

OMG THAT IS GREAT!
HOW MANY OF YOU READERS CAN DO THAT???

cantthinkofagoodname

Looking at this pic makes me wonder what the hell is wrong with all those Robert Pattinson fangirls/fanboys. There so damn obsessed with him because they think he's so hot (which he isn't), I'd understand if the guy they were obsessing about was this fine piece of ass.

P.S If I saw Taylor walking down a dark alley I'd brake out a rag and some chloroform, and teach him things he would never have seen himself doing.

Vampers

Obviously 'Shaniqua' didn't watch the vid of him falling closely enough because then she would've realized that it was SCRIPTED. People need to realize that loving R.Pattz doesn't equate hating Taylor. It doesn't have to be like that and I'm sure Rob wouldn't appreciate it.

meli

I agree with jezzy, I mean... oh my God, he's so hot, everytime I look at him I have to literally wipe the drool from my mouth.
he is gorgeous

Luxuria

Wow, I'm still 17, for about one more month, so doing him's sooo not a problem for me *huge grin*
Love the pictures, wish I could see a video or something

ester

ahhhh taylor lautner is theee bestt!!! >=D
most deff. hotter than rob. patz.!!

Jacquee

He is amazing! I dont know wha your people's problem is saying the r.pattz is bette then him! YEAH RIGHT!
He is the love of my life :] since sharkboy nd lavagirl! i cant wait till New Moon comes out! :D

n8vgran50

So he too claims he's Native. Said so becuz they were gonna give his role to a REAL Native. Don't go to the restroom too much or accidently cut yourself. You might loose the little Indian Blood you have in you. LOL. What tribe is he from? And how much bloodline does he have? Are you a registered member? A Real Native Should be playing Jacob Black, not a Hollywood wannabe Indian.

love'on

SEXY!!!!!

Chicky

I'm ashamed that after seeing the previews of New Moon I am now a cougar :-( Taylor Lautner does not look 17 there.

clarizza

hes way better then rob and the jone bro put together
and well ya he can do that and even more because hes a black belt in marchal artz

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments