Jessica Simpson --

Dates Cowboys,

Is An Indian

8/2/2009 11:06 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Jessica Simpson insists she is not an Indian giver -- but that she is, in fact, an Indian. Huh?

Jessica Simpson -- play video
Simpson angered some Native American groups when she told us earlier this week she wasn't an Indian giver -- after we asked her if she would take back a boat she bought ex-BF Tony Romo as a gift.

When we asked her about the comment last night outside of Katsuya in Hollywood, she told us, "I am Indian, alright?"

Her Indian name would be She Who Does Not Speak Good.

you must stupid

The phrase and term are in Webster's dictionary for crying out loud. She used it correctly and accurately

you must stupid

Are these native american groups that you cite the same groups that are making millions in the casino business and don't have to pay a cent of taxes? That's the only thing I can think of that's offensive. I wonder how long "The One" is going to let that stand? LOL!!!

you must stupid

Ever notice how TMZ says some of the most racist and bigoted stuff you hear on television, yet they're the first to point fingers at someone else? I'm pretty sure saying "Her Indian name would be She Who Does Not Speak Good" is 10 times more offensive than anything Jessica said. You people are morons.

JANE DOE

WHO DO YOU HIRE THAT GETS A KICK
OUT OF STARTING THIS RACIAL CRAP???
I'M REALLY GETTING SICK OF IT!!
SOMEONE JUST SITS AND WATCHES
ALL THE RACIST HATERS TYPE THEIR LITTLE
FINGERS OFF. TO THEM I GIVE MY BIG LONG
MIDDLE FINGER!

you must stupid

I think Harvey wants to be the white, Jewish version of Al Sharpton. By that I mean he wants to be the biggest racist on the planet, while pretending his only concern is to try and make everyone just get along. You're walking the right path Harvey Hitler, keep it up!!!

UGGGGHHH

# 16 BLANK JESSICA.............

YOU SHOULD SEEK MENTAL HEALTH BEFORE ITS TOO LATE........... THEN AGAIN ITS PROBABLY TOO LATE.

JANE DOE

PEOPLE PLEASE FORGIVE ME FOR BEING A RACIST.
MY TOOTHLESS DADDY DID NAUGHTY THINGS TO ME
I TAKE IT OUT ON PEOPLE I DON'T KNOW

spearit

An Indian giver is usually a white man who would barter with an Indian(Native American) and then take some of it back. I dates back to the time of the fur trade in North America. It was never used as a derogatory remark towards Indians until Hollywood made it sound that way.

Sorry but Ms. Simpson us just a product of the American educational system.

rick

The two funniest things I seen in my life
1. a person that claims to be so proud about their Indian heritage who didnt speak the tribe language
2. Indians that celebrate thanksgiving haha there so stupid

JANE DOE

NO RICK .YOU ARE THE FUNNIEST LOOKING THING. LOSER RACIST!

rick

8. An Indian giver is usually a white man who would barter with an Indian(Native American) and then take some of it back. I dates back to the time of the fur trade in

Actually its the other way around by the time the white man came to America they were past bartering while the Indians were still using it. Dont you remember the white man gave the Indians the blankets and never took them back.

JANE DOE

I HAVE TO GO NOW AND GET BACK TO MY SISTERS BED
YEE-HAW!

JANE DOE

Is Jessica Drunk again???
?
?
?
?
?
drunk again!!!!

you must stupid

28. The two funniest things I seen in my life
2. Indians that celebrate thanksgiving haha there so stupid

Posted at 12:10PM on Aug 2nd 2009 by rick
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

According to your logic then blacks are stupid for claiming to be "African" Americans when they don't speak African, LOL!!!

Michelle

I'm native American and I find this as stupid as the Miley Cyrus making asian eyes..... Maybe I should sue Jessica for 4 billion dollars!