Brad & Angie

Set Off McFreakout

8/3/2009 2:53 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Shiloh, Zahara, Pax and Maddox may have been the ones getting Happy Meals -- but the happiest people at an L.A. Mickey D's this weekend were the employees serving Brangelina's brood.

0221_media_removed-1

Frank

who cares, they eat and crap just like everybody else

Frank

after eating those McDooDoo burgers they are going to do a lot of crapping

suzieq

What in the hell does Angelina and Brad What's his name have to do with Country Music???????Keep them off of Music CityTV and away from Nashville, Please. We have real stars that don't abuse their face time and then we have the Joie-Pitts who don't have a real job except for taking us space on this planet. Enough is Enough.

sam

I guess they don't know that food is disgusting and bad for you.

wowoweee

Cmon "pretend healthy" people!!! Quit with the bashing of Mc Donalds. If you don't eat burger or meat for that matter then just shut your pie holes and spare us the "dirty, nasty no good food" drama. I am sure your green and leafy vegetables from your backyard are all well kept and free of nasty stuff... you hypocrites!

Tony from Chicago

The people that post comments on TMZ are super mean-spirited and need to search what is in their hearts! If this is what Americans are really like, I am sad to be a part of it.

Justin626

Anyone surprised that only mexicans were working inside that Mcdonalds?

tb

I noticed that the employees didn't speak English. Are there countries that would hire Americans in their businesses that didn't speak the language of that country, only in America.

something smells

gross they feed their kids crap

something smells

I WORKED AT MCD'S IN HIGH SCHOOL IN HOLLYWOOD AND EVERY TIME A CELEBRITY CAME IN OR DRIVE THRU, EVERYONE WENT CRAZY.

something smells

THE MEXICAN WORKERS ARE GOING CRAZY

dsmtnn

What is with all the facial hair on Brad? Does he think it makes him look good/hot/older/younger - what? I think it makes him look like a street person/unibomber. Ick. At least Angelina cleans up a little. Does she think he looks good like this? Yuck. Food drops in the hair. Hair gets dirty. yuck....Does he dress the kids in the morning and that is why they all look like street urchins as well? I am bored with them both but I do wonder about the twins too. They should be allowed to go out also. They draggd all the adopted ones all over the place as soon as they got them. Maybe there is some threat against the twins and they need to stay in protective custody.

caltexbhb

Just let them go out and get their children whatever without everyone else freaking out. How sad that they can't even go through a drive in and not be mobbed.

BAROL

I thought these folks were great parents....think again after seeing them feed their tribe poison! I know it's an American lifestyle thing but c'mon BGH in the beef and all the other stuff like aspertame etc. = POISON! Maybe it's I want to feel like the slave class every once in a while - you knows! Hey Brad you must SHAVE! This may be a disguise thing though (get blame him for that) OH - I think from the looks of this fast food episode it would really blow to be famous as people will just not leave you alone. This would be a real drag - make no mistake about it!

love her!

OMG Angie was actually a bit charming and mommied up.. Brad was an ass as usual. Angie seemed the cooler more real of the two.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments