'Criminal Minds' Actor Hit by Car, Breaks a Leg

8/3/2009 11:30 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Shemar MooreTMZ has confirmed "Criminal Minds" actor Shemar Moore was hit by a car while riding his bicycle in L.A. on Saturday.

A rep for Moore -- who once dated Halle Berry -- tells us the actor was rushed to a local hospital and treated for a broken leg.

We're told Shemar is fine otherwise and is currently recuperating at his home.

Christy

OmG!!!! I wish I could be his private nurse! He is so freakin hot! I watched him on Y&R and miss him so much! Get well soon!!!

leonada002

Here's wishing you a speedy recovery Shemar! Get well soon!

GrandmaDynamite

Who Gives a Flying Fu*k.....The Bad Thing is
They Did Not Finish the Job

sultrysiren

He should sue and use the money to get his teeth fixed. I'm just sayin...

Minnie

I would love to be his nurse or anything else he might want me to be. I will supply the costumes. Sigh

gumby

Thanks she mar, when we saw the title of the story i bet it was you and won!!!! What the hell does it matter if he "once dated halle berry" unless she was driving the car! It looks like once she went black she DID go back! Good for her!!

hollywood

wow, thats a shame... thats why i'm afraid to be riding a bike in this dang city. i know you're suppose to ride in the street, but its dangerous.
sidenote: my friend and i walked past him in the back halls of CBS, and he was like 'hellooooo ladies!'
yowsers.. i should've pounced on this man! damn me and my shyness. what the hell was i thinking!?!

hamilTonyan

I watched him being interviewed once by Regis Philbin and he got angry because Philbin mispronounced his name eversince then I thought he was arrogant. Shaymeir.

JJKITTY

This man is TOOO hot for words!!!! Damn!!!! I hope he gets well real soon. He real does Tyler Perry's movies justice!!!!

ThatsCrazy

Maybe it will knock some acting ability into him...........'cause he sure could use some! I tried to watch that lame show last week and it was pretty awful....

Lois

I think iit is a shame that someone could get hit by a car and all people can do is trash the man. He was riding a bike and got hurt! I wonder how you would feel if it was you and you were the one people are talking trash about. Mr. Moore I wish you well and God speed. Please excuse the stupid comments and just go for the ones that wish you well. God is on you side.

crystal

OH LORD IN HEAVEN FORGIVE ME...BUT...I WANT TO DO THIS YOUNG MAN.......LAWDDDDD HALLY LOOOO YAA

crystal

That is one fine ass looking man...i want to lick his lollypop

crystal

Oh Papiiii you are so fine I want to do the horizontal Mambo with you.........ayyyyyyyyy ese hombre esta bueno !!!!!!!!!!!!!

kitty

get well soon honey! love your work!

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments