Gabrielle Union

Expert in the Art of Fart

8/5/2009 11:10 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Gabrielle Union is spreading a message: She desperately wants more people to fart in public. In fact, the actress claims she fired out a "silent but violent" while our cameras were rolling.

Girl let it rip outside Boa last night when we asked about Tiger Woods' FartGate scandal -- and just for good measure, Gabby even ran a demonstration for the golfer about the right way to pass gas.

For the record, CBS denies Tiger supplied it.

positive

I'm with you Paris, Kim is stupid , that was funny and genius how she turn it around on them.

Mary Worth

FART! SHMART!

ART? Are we now debasing that beautiful word?

Black Teef

Would definitely swab that black butthole with my white tongue.

Kim

FOR EVERYONES INFO...MY RANT FROM EARLIER HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH MY DISLIKE FOR FART JOKES. GABRIEL I AM WACK UNION IS SOMEONE THAT I AM FAMILIAR WITH IN FILM. I THINK SHE IS WAY OVERRATED AND NEEDS TO MOVE OVER FOR REAL TALENT. BLACKS HAVE ENOUGH OF A HARD TIME FINDING WORK IN FILM. EVERYTHING ABOUT HER MAKES ME CRINGE, I DONT KNOW WHY IT JUST DOES. I HAVE NO PROBLEM WITH GIVING SOMEONE PROPS WHEN THEY DESERVE IT AND TRUST ME SHE DOESN'T. THIS WILL BE MY LAST POST ON THIS.I HAVE SPENT FAR MORE ENERGY ON HER THEN I EVER INTENDED. THANK YOU TMZ, IM OUT ;-)

Truth Hurts

Lol! Hilarious...Finally just a chill celebrity.

Truth Hurts

Kim is an idiot!

Truth Hurts

It's sad to see that people don't recognize sarcasm. Gabby was funny on this one and I'm a fan from her Bring it On days.

You rock my world

Lighten up people, can't you tell when someone it taking the piss ! Gabriel was just having a little laugh with the pap..... NO bloody wonder so many people are suffering from stress.......................You forgot how to laugh.

mmmmm or maybe most people didn't see the funny side because she wasn't hating on anyone or cussing like a pirate....sad sad sad.

Hussie

There are two kinds of people in the world...
People that fart...
And people that say they don't...
The latter are the ones who claim their sh1t doesn't stink, until their farts give it away...

Julie

its all about the money - so sad. No wonder Michael was so empty inside

LIBRARIAN GIRL

And black chicks really wonder why black dudes all go after white women. Disgusting

Posted at 1:55PM on Aug 7th 2009 by gross!!!!

WE DON'T HAVE TO WONDER ABOUT ANYTHING SLUT, WE ALREADY KNOW THAT THE ONLY REASON BLACK MEN GO WITH WHITE TRASH IS BECAUSE THEY ARE EASY AND THEY DO ANYTHING, AND THEY ARE JUST USING THEM TO GET INTO THEIR PURSES. THEY KNOW BLACK WOMEN ARE NOT GOING FOR THAT CRAP. SO THEY GO TO A WHITE TRASH SLUT BECAUSE THEY KNOW THEY ARE GONNA GIVE UP THE MONEY, AND 9 OUT OF 10 TIMES, THEY ARE TAKING THAT MONEY HOME TO A BLACK QUEEN AND GIVING IT TO THEM. SO DON'T YOU FEEL STUPID

LIBRARIAN GIRL

Hey, Sally, obviously black trash. You must not have any manners either. You wonder why we can't stand you people... You and the "farter" give your race a bad name.

Posted at 2:07PM on Aug 5th 2009 by Lady In NJ

GABRIELLE LOOKS BETTER THAN YOU TOO. AND WE ALL KNOW TRASH COMES IN ONE COLOR, AND YOU ARE THE DEFINITION TRAMP. I BET GABRIELLE HAS WALLS IN HER VAGINA, WHILE YOU'RE CALLING HER THE FARTER, DON'T HATE BIIIYOTCH, AND I NOTICED ON THE WESITE (BEASTIALITY), "YOU PEOPLE" (WHITE TRASH) ARE THE ONLY ONES ON THERE HAVING SEX WITH ANIMALS (DONKEYS, DOGS, HORESES, ETC) ANY;THING TO SATISFY YOUR STRETCHED OUT HOLES. AND WE CAN'T YOU PEOPLE EITHER TRAMP. NASTY BIIYOTCH. WITH NO WALLS IN YOUR KITTY KAT HUH? DON'T HATE.

LIBRARIAN GIRL

49. Wow it's funny, all these people hatin on Gabriel Union I guess cuz ya'll too lame to know who she is. But hey you know your doin something right when you have haters. If you don't have any haters then you need to adjust something cuz your doin something wrong.

Posted at 10:56PM on Aug 6th 2009 by Paris

AMEN LITTLE SISTER, THEY IS HATIN FOR REAL, NOW, THIS IS THE ONLY POSTING ON THIS BOARD COMING FROM SOMEONE WHO HAS GOOD SENSE. TELL EM GIRL. THEY IS HATING FOR REAL ON THIS BEAUTIFUL WOMAN. WEATHER YOU ARE BLACK OR WHITE, I STILL GOT LUV FOR YOU, CAUSE YOU NOT RACIST.

Nicole

I TOTALLY AGREE WITH YOU KIM!!! SHE IS WAY OVERRATED. In my opinion she is not attractive and sucks at acting. But, the little rant about farting was funny in the beginning, but got lame as it continued.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3