Steven Tyler Goes Down -- The Video!

8/6/2009 2:58 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

This is what happens when you're livin' on the edge -- sometimes you fall off of it!

Steven Tyler: Click to watch
61-year-old Aerosmith frontman Steven Tyler tried to entertain crowds with a crazy, spinning chicken dance last night in South Dakota -- and ended up flying off the stage.

He was airlifted to a nearby hospital after the fall -- he suffered minor head, neck and shoulder injuries.

Angelique

I wonder did he yell loud when he fell with the microphone. LOL

1913 days ago

kcmoon

I wonder how the pain meds will work with his narcotic abstinence program

1913 days ago

Hollywood's a Hazard

I've fallen and I can't get up!

1913 days ago

PASSION OF THE TAINT

That's funny!

When he spun he turned to dust...

1913 days ago

pc187

I've got tickets to see him in 2 weeks......HURRY AND GET BETTER STEVE!!!!

1913 days ago

Reyna

WHAT A DUMB ASS OLD MAN.. DOESNT HE KNOW THAT ONCE YOU HIT 50 YOU NEED TO CHILL AND NOT THINK YOUR 18.. WHAT A DORK.. DUMB ASS.. IDIOT...JAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1913 days ago

hollywood

The brutally honest truth of the matter is,.that we have simply gotten to a point in entertainment where people's personal lives have become our entertainment. And unfortunately when you put yourself out there in the industry, there are bound to be some things that start coming out,..truth or not! The funny thing is when you're aired or there are camera crews watching your every move and you actually have the nerve to lie about a particular instance where witnesses are present.....What an absolute embarrassment! Seriously who would give your word anything more than face value!

1912 days ago

leslie

im very sad that was not able to see him live tonite for what happend to him and im 11 and i can t wait till he gets a nother date for winnipeg so i can see him GET WELL VERY SOON STEVEN TYLER

1912 days ago

babzilla

ahhh stop hating... people get old... get over it! he can still rock harder than most bands these days. I hope I'm rocking when I get to be his age! GET WELL SOON STEVEN

1912 days ago

old hollywood and the real hollywood lover

I graduated in 1975 with Aerosmith number one on the charts & in my mind along with the Bee Gees... my son listened to Aerosmith 20 years later... (he now in high school)... I said... what? I listened to those guys in high school! He said... Mom they are the hottest band. UNBELIEVABLE... for they were THEN & still are now?... for any of you who did not know that. Our proms & get-togethers were with Aerosmith. What an awesome man who has BEAUTIFUL Children. Liv is an inspiration to me... a gorgeous independent beauty & soul... don't know of the others but I am sure they are the same meaning you are one wonderful, wonderful Dad. Wish I could have been in Sturgeous to have the opportunity to see you if only for one second. Thank you for your music that has always been a rock & beauty to me & my life... Rock on & hope your fall wasn't too awful. They said you were a good sport about it... that doesn't surprise me. Dream on always... thank you for your music, lovely man. Love, a fan.

1912 days ago

cathy

aol has a pic supposedly of steven tyler and a fan but if that is him then he is a f... woman that bitc... has boohs and sunglasses a woman would wear.. no way is that him.. i am not an idiot she is wearing makeup an has women glases in her hand a a pocketbook and scarf.. come on aol.. what the hell is going on

1900 days ago