Jason Statham: Man Over Washboard

8/7/2009 1:30 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

It's a good thing action star Jason Statham likes to do his own stunts, because he definitely doesn't need a body double.

media_removed_250.jpg

The 36-year-old buff beauty went topless on a yacht in Italy.

That's amore!

who dat

Not sure, but I have read he goes for the oscar meyer weiner. He throws in a vadge every once in a while, to throw the news hounds off the scent.

iknowiwasthere

13. THE TRUTH

are you serious????

susan

he is gay . once in a while he gets hot girls to show off at night clubs . then spending time with " mates " . and made a deal with a fat ugly girls who has no life , pretending is his girlfriend . come on jason, come out of the closet ...people are going to admire you !

susan

gay and fat

sometimes

jason statham has always been hot-ever since, i can't remember..i just know every time i rent one of his transporter movies, my boyfriend gets jealous...and i don't care cuz that accent with that body always sends shivers throughout my body!total yummy-ness!

balls

LongJohnSilvers

DEBORAH K.

JASON STATHAM IS NOT THAT BIG AND HE IS NOT FLABBY. I KNOW I'M IN THE INDUSTRY. PHOTO'S ADD TEN POUNDS TO YOU. I'M 140 AND WHEN I TAKE A PIC I LOOK LIKE 150 I HATE TO TAKE PICS. I WOULD HAVE TO LOSE 20 POUNDS TO LOOK JUST AS GOOD AS THOSE ACTRESS IN HOLLYWOOD. I'VE BEEN TO THE SOAP EMMYS, MET A LOT OF ACTORS. THEY'RE SMALLER IN PERSON. SO IF THEY LOOK REALLY THIN ON T.V THEN YOU KNOW WHAT THEY LOOK LIKE IN PERSON. JASON IS IN GOOD HEALTH. HE DOESN'T NEED TO LOOK HALF DEAD. HE HAS BIG BONES, AND SKINNY DOESN'T LOOK GOOD ON HIM. IF YOU SAW DEATH RACE, YOU WOULD SEE HOW RIPPED HIS BODY LOOKED. SO GIVE HIM A BREAK. HE IS RESTING FROM HIS MOVIE EXPENDABLES DUE OUT SOON. AND HE IS HAVING A GOOD TIME UNTIL HIS NEXT MOVIE WHERE HE HAS TO START OVER HIS WORKOUT. AND I'M 42, AND I'M A SIZE 10. JASON DOESN'T LOOK OLD. LIKE I SAID CAMERA ADDS 10 POUNDS
AND YES HE IS YUMMY, HE SURE CAN FILL YOUR TUMMY.... I LOVE TO HOLD MEAT NOT BONES. PLUS, MATTHEW IS NOT ALL THAT HOTT. MATTER OF FACT LOOKS MEANS NOTHING, HE MIGHT LOOK BETTER THEN JAY TO SOME. BUT JASON MIGHT BE A BETTER HUMAN BEING, AND TO MEAN JASON IS THE HOTTEST MAN THAT GOD EVER PUT ON THE FACE OF THE EARTH. GOD BLESS HIM. HE COULD HAVE A HEART OF GOLD. LOVE YOU JASON KEEP MAKING THOSE MOVIES. SAVE YOUR MONEY!!! DON'T SPEND IT LIKE THE REST, JUST TO SHOW YOU CAN BUY EXPENSIVE THINGS.

DEBORAH K.

...FOR THOSE OUT THERE PLEASE DON'T HATE CONGRATULATE. WHERE ARE ALL OF YOU RIGHT NOW? I BET HOME IN YOUR RENTED APT. OR HOUSE YOU CAN'T FINISH PAY FOR. JASON IS ON A YACHT IN ITALY. SO IF HE IS FAT AND FLABBY, THAT SHOWS HE IS LIVING AND EATING WELL... AND CAN GO WORK OUT WITH A TRAINER NEXT WEEK AND GET RIPPED AGAIN. ISN'T LIFE GRAND WHEN PEOPLE THAT DON'T HAVE ANYTHING CAN INSULT AND TALK BAD ABOUT THOSE WHO HAVE. WELL... IF I HAD A CHOICE. I WOULD PREFER TO LOOK LIKE HIM ON A YACHT WITH SOME NICE SEXY HOT PANTS, BECAUSE HE DOESN'T HAVE TO WORRY ABOUT BEING A REAL MAN ONLY THE ONES WHO ARE NOT SURE HAVE TOO. I GUESS THAT SUMS IT UP. GO JASON STATHAM. I DON'T HAVE I CONGRAT
YOU. I'M SO PROUD OF YOU. ONE THING WE HAVE IN COMMON WE DON'T GIVE A RAT'S BACKSIDE ABOUT WHAT ANYONE HAS TO SAY. CAUSE AT THE END OF THE DAY AND NIGHT WE GO TO THE ATM. AND IT ISN'T DOLLAR BILLS WE ARE PULLING OUT. LOL LOL LOVE YOU JASON.

So many dumbasses

BETTER YET, INSTEAD OF BEING IN A RENTED HOUSE OR APARTMENT WE COULD BE ON TMZ POSTING DUMBASS COMMENTS. HAR HAR HAR!

RETARD!!!!!!

Old diver

36-year-old - I "don't" think so, I used to dive against him and I was alot younger and I am now 34...... however, saying that - He is doing great and I wish him the best in his career. He has worked hard and if he "is older" and looking like this on a rest-bite - then WOW - be even more jealous!

BT

Okay this is a perfect specimen. Not insane bulk, not shaved chest, not gorilla, just.... perfect.

SP

a yacht in Italy.
It's good to be rich! I guess I am just an average working stiff.

Whamo

Hey DEBORAH.....QUIT SCREEMING!!!!! Jason is GAY GAY GAY!!!! Sorry but that's the truth!

di

thank you to whoeve took that picture..I agree is he is 'yyummmy' And I can forgive the shorts, because he cna make anything look good.

Bearlvr

Delicious Man. He can have me anytime!

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments