Rod Blagojevich

Is The King

8/9/2009 1:55 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Former Illionois Gov. Rod Blagojevich thinks he's above the law. He also thinks he's the second coming of Elvis Presley. He's wrong on both accounts.

Rod Blagojevich Is The King
Blago, who was paid for the appearance, sung the Elvis classic "Treat Me Nice" as part of a downtown Chicago block party Friday night.

"Jailhouse Rock" would have been a more appropriate song choice.

Homie1Kanobe

YOU SAY THE GOVERNOR THOUGHT HE WAS ABOVE THE THE LAW, IT WAS WORSE WITH SARAH PALIN UP IN ALASKA, SHE MADE UP THE LAWS AS SHE SAW FIT. WITH SARAH IT WAS ,DON'T QUESTION ME , I'M THE GOVERNOR, AND WHAT HAPPENED SHE GOT CAUGHT AND COULD'NT HANDLE THE HEAT. IT'S STRANGE HOW IT WENT TO HER HEAD, THINKING SHE WAS QUEEN OF ALASKA. JUST THINK OF HOW CORRUPT SHE WOULD IN THE CO-PILOT SEAT AT THE WHITE HOUSE

LWH

This bastard has no shame whatsoevr. Most criminals go away quietly, but this one thinks he's celebrity. The media is certainly contributing to his cause. Please put him away for at least 50 years!!

TMZakaTedBundy

How would you, TMZ, know anything about his guilt or innocence? The guy hasn't been tried yet, except for the arena of public opinion that you clowns incite at every available opportunity. So sorry, but your OPINION of him doesn't make him guilty. I have no interest in Blagojevich one way or another, but until a bonafided court and a jury of his peers finds him guilty..... he can sing any damn song he wants. Deal with it.

hamilTonyan

hell be singing" give it to me one more time" by Lonell rRchie

Lori in Chicago

I am from Chicago.... Blagobitch is an embarrasment. Silence is golden and obviously he blatently has no common sense. This attention starved idiot makes it obvious why he is not governor anymore!

UGGGGHHH

That idiot belongs in jail............... What a disgrace........

hamilTonyan

I checked a list of Elvis songs which are appropriate
Frankie and Jonnie
Gentle on my mind
Hands off
Heartbreak Hotel
jailhouse rock
love me tender
hotdog
idont want to
I want to be free
make the world go away
patch it up relax
riding the rainbow
stay away joe
your the boss
youve lost that lving feeling

elle

This fool obviously has no clue that the jig's up and that the entire country is laughing at him.

I guess that means he's not just an fool - he's a stupid fool.

tizalee

Yep a real BOZO-I will be laughing when he is finally in jail & Bubba wants him for a girlfriend-

donna

This guy is such a buffoon. A true narcissist, who really can't see everyone laughing at his dumb ass. I am proud of myself because despite being a Democrat, I refused to vote for him both times he ran. I used to live near him in Chicago, because we all know he never spent a night in Springfield, and he would wink at women as he jogged in the neighborhood. Barf.

schoen1

What a complete jerk. I can't imagine how he ever got elected governor.

La Toya Jackson

Will he never go away?

Miia

He looks like a Russian mobster!

newshen

King of SLEEZE!

litzie

Ron Blagojevich was elected by the same city that elected Richard Daly...that should tell you something!

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments