Cop Claims He Was Harassed Over Hot Wife

8/10/2009 8:20 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Playboy cops wifeYou would think having a wife pose for Playboy would make you popular around work -- but one cop in Ohio says it made him the target of a bogus investigation.

A police officer in Ohio claims the Gahanna Police Department made him the subject of "a detailed and invasive non-criminal investigation" of him and his entire family that began shortly after his wife posed for Playboy.

According to a lawsuit filed last week, the officer claims he was also denied the right to take leave to drill with Army National Guard and also claims his superiors at the police department badmouthed him to Army National Guard officials.

He is suing for damages in excess of $25,000.

(BTW -- That's his hot wife on the right)

Sharona

Why would he want to go to a drill when he has that sitting at home?,,,,,,,,,,,,,he must be gay!

mecmusic

Is that a man????

The Truth

denied the right to take leave to drill with Army National Guard ..
That's a big NO NO...Get them man...Who ever told him he couldn't is one BIG IDIOT...

doc murry

what does this have to do with michael jaCKASON..W3E ALL SURE KNOW MICHAEL JACKSON WASNT INTERESTED IN HER ,,BECAUSE HE ONLY LIKES NAKED KIDS

John PInko

OMG doesnt this idiot have anything better to do? I mean really.

RT

Send her to Walmart

I live in this suburb and know nothing about this story. I can tell you that the majority of Gahanna residents, myself include, look and act NOTHING like this woman in the picture! I can tell you about the cop who was busted going 149 mph down a highway though. That's a story all of its own.

Gahanna is a great suburb, I love it here. None of that fakey, phony celebrity stuff. GO Gahanna!

Leona

For the person who says "sinners repent" you are a fruit loop. To the cop SUE Them

Jimmy-A

I live in Columbus OH and I am very familiar with Gahanna Cops... Does anybody remember Dukes of Hazard?? Seriously. It just a few miles east of columbus and the police force is full of Good old boys. They sit around at local donu shops at 3 am, Pull you over because you have too much skin pigment, and the have a history of harrassing people. A typical hick police force. To hear that they, as an institution, turned on one of their own for no reason, is completely believable. If you come to visit Columbus.. stay out of Gahanna... There isn't anything worth seeing there anyway.

hamilTonyan

Im not an expert here but I think the cops wee more interested in peeping on his wife than on him

LongJohn69

What does the wife have to do with any of this.........hot or not?

Mark Byrn

High concentration of Christian fundy-gels in that area and the police department is probably run by them. Toxic intolerance

Justice for all

Just for the record, the total damages they are seeking is 3.5 million! There is much more too this, they were truly victimized!

Harriet

I often fear that this is no longer a free country. I am not a reader of Playboy and I am a much older female. I would not have posed for Playboy when I was young and with a great figure but I COMPLETELY SUPPORT her right to do it. If what this officer says is true then legal action is justified.

UGGGGHHH

That POlice officer should sue for a lot more than 25k..

crymeariver

and about the NG thing that is illegal under tha law

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments