Bio Dad #2 -- MJ Baby Mama Is 'Crazy'

8/10/2009 4:56 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Claire Elisabeth Fields CruiseThe parents of another man Claire Elisabeth Fields Cruise named in today's wacked out press conference say their son, Christopher Caputo, did once date the "unstable" woman -- but it's "totally impossible" for him to be the father of any of Michael Jackson's children.

Caputo's 'rents tell TMZ the two dated when Chris was 16-years-old. They believe Cruise had "mental issues" back then and was "fixated" on their son.

Chris is now 44 and he hasn't spoken to Cruise since high school.

FYI -- On her MySpace, Fields also says she's the "biological mother" of Brad Pitt, all his children, Gisele Bundchen, Leo DiCaprio, Anna Nicole Smith ... and she ran for President in 2008.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5

DD

WOW---------------LOOKS LIKE THE MENTAL INSTATUTION HAD LET OUT ANOTHER ONE------------- SHE LOOKS LIKE SHE IS POSSESSED

Michelle

http://www.politicalbase.com/people/claire-cruise/23861/ Look at this page of Claire!!!!!!!!

Do you support Claire Cruise? Yes | No

Claire Cruise is a former 2008 presidential candidate who considers herself to be a world peace leader rather than a politician. She is sole president/sole owner of Williamson Advisors, Inc., Fortress Group, Inc. and Elliot Benefits Group, LLC.

Michelle

'I DO NOT NEED TO BE ELECTED TO BECOME THE NEXT U.S. PRESIDENT,' SAYS CANDIDATE, CLAIRE CRUISE

By Claire Cruise Contact publisher via email

Art & EntertainmentJune 25, 2007

As amused as Independent presidential candidate, Claire Cruise, was with her inclusion in Grant Miller's "The Unelectables," Cruise claims she doesn't need to be elected to become the next president.

For_Immediate_Release:

(Free-Press-Release.com) June 25, 2007 --
Atlanta, Georgia -- Independent presidential candidate, Claire Cruise, 41, responds to her inclusion in "Grant Miller Media Presents: The Unelectables" with a "Bravo!" and some corrections.

Cruise claims that she and her childhood sweetheart, actor Tom Cruise, 44, did not exactly "play together as children" as Miller describes in this posting. What is more accurate, according to Cruise, is that the two were "abused together as children."

Another claim by Cruise is that she already married Tom Cruise when she was 9 and he was 12. Immediately following that wedding ceremony in 1975 did Tom Cruise Mapother drop his abusive father's last name (Mapother) to begin using his middle name as a last name. Likewise, immediately following Tom Cruise's wedding ceremony in Italy late last year, Cruise claims to have finally fulfilled her promise to do the exact same thing.

Another inaccuracy pointed out by Cruise is Miller's depiction of the late Nicole Brown Simpson as being one of her friends. Cruise points out that Simpson was actually a friend of her former fiance, Ron Goldman, not herself, making the two women friends "by mere association." Cruise only encountered Simpson on the two occasions she visited Cruise's apartment in Marina del Rey, Calif., just prior to the gruesome murder of both Goldman and Simpson on June 12, 1994.

In regard to her ex-fiance, Oscar nominated actor Leonardo DiCaprio, 32, Cruise indicates that she called off their engagement earlier this year when the paparazzi caught DiCaprio in Israel together with the girlfriend he was supposed to have already broken up with: supermodel Bar Rafaeli, 21. Unlike Miller claims, no one was partying at the time.

Although Cruise is a bona fide Nichiren Buddhist, never has she claimed to have achieved the vegan lifestyle and menu that Miller attributes her with, either.
free wallpaper download, iphone spy phone, kid cartoon game

Cruise also wants it to be officially known that not only is she related to Marilyn Monroe, she was directly born into Marilyn Monroe's biological family. Monroe, who was Cruise's biological sister, secretly gave birth to a biological daughter in 1939 who then grew up to give birth to Cruise in 1965. The biological parent Cruise and Monroe share is the maternal grandmother whom Cruise grew up with.

Lastly, Cruise states that there are so many more celebrities other than Lindsay Lohan, Suri Cruise and Dannielynn Birkhead (indicated by Miller) who are her biological children thanks secret embryonic technologies.

It is her most complex royal bloodlines that give Cruise full, legal authority over the queen of England, a country that still secretly owns the United States of America, according to Cruise. Such authority will grant Cruise automatic authority over the office of U.S. president, for the sake of world peace.

This is how Cruise explains that she does not have be elected to become the next president of the United States of America... Claire Cruise IS America.

###

###

For more information:
3535 Peachtree Road NE Suite 520-262 Atlanta, Georgia 30326 404-819-6788 cell 678-999-2823 fax clairecruiseisamerica@gmail.com www.myspace.com/clairecruise

Diva

It frightenes me to know that the US mdecial system allow someone like this to walk freely. I wish someone would pick her up and get her some meds before she really does some physical damage to her self or someone else perhaps.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Sadly enough, this woman probably has no medical insurance and therefore the US "healthcare" system could care less WHAT she does or says. Most mentally ill people in America end up being "treated" in jail.....it's really sad, and morally outrageous.

jlove

For those of you who actually read her blog.....Doesn't it seem downright scary that she mentions real people from her past by FULL (first middle and last) name? Especially when she claims one man gave her AIDS after raping her, but she also claims it takes her body 6 years to heal itself from AIDS, so she is no longer infected. She also claims she reinfected herself just to make sure. I would be afraid to ever come in contact with her, because it seems those who do and make any kind of "impression" on her get tangled in her warped perception forever. Like the guy she days 35 years ago.

Me

I truly feel sorry for this woman. She is obviously very ill and needs help but instead the media is encourages a 3 ring circus for all the perfect people in the world to make fun at..... She needs to be in a hospital and probability has no insurance, I truly hope someone out the sees this and has the heart the financial means to help this woman before it's to late.....

Mrs. AliT

This lady is crazy! She also claims to be the Gerber baby, the women on the Starbucks logo and the Popeye's chicken chick. She also has pictures of "celebrities" she's "worked" with. George Carlin and Jon Lovitz. They are pictures of people but not these celebs. Claiming in the picture of George Carlin he had his face elongated. She also said she traveled cross country with Paris Hilton.

Annie

Thought I recognized her ..... lol

lankandiva

You Are My Life lyrics-BY MICHAEL JACKSON

Once all alone
I was lost in a world of strangers
No one to trust
On my own, I was lonely
You suddenly appeared
It was cloudy before but now it's all clear
You took away the fear
And you brought me back to the light

[CHORUS]
You are the sun
You make me shine
Or more like the stars
That twinkle at night
You are the moon
That glows in my heart
You’re my daytime my nighttime
My world
You are my life

Now I wake up everyday
With this smile upon my face
No more tears, no more pain
‘Cause you love me
You help me understand
That love is the answer to all that I am
And I’m a better man
Since you taught me by sharing your life

[CHORUS 2x]

You gave me strength
When I wasn’t strong
You gave me hope when all hope was lost
You opened my eyes when I couldn’t see
Love was always here waiting for me [Chorus 3x]

THIS SONG IS ABSOLUTELY BEAUTIFUL,VERY EMOTIONAL..IM SURE MICHAEL WROTE THIS FOR HIS KIDS,IT WAS PLAYED IN THE PRIVATE HOME VIDEO WHEN HE INTRODUCED HIS PRIDE AND JOY IN LIFE..HIS KIDS..LISTEN TO THIS SONG PEEPZ ITS ONT HE INVINCIBLE ALBUMN..BRING YOU TO TEARS..GOD BLESS YOUR SOUL MICHAEL I CRY EVERYDAY AND MY HEARTS SO HEAVY..IM PRAYNG FOR YOUR KIDS AND FAMILY..PLEASE GOD SHOWER THEM WITH BLESSINGS...LOVE YOU MORE MJ..LOVE FROM AUSTRALIA..

wishing they would just go the hell away!

Holy crap! Check out with whack jobs myspace page! Scary to think ppl with serious mental issues like her are free to walk the streets among us!

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5