'Real Housewives' -- Inside Big Poppa's Crib

8/10/2009 12:30 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

He was allegedly trying to stay anonymous -- but TMZ has learned "Big Poppa" from "Real Housewives of Atlanta" whored out his entire family and his ATL mansion just to get a little face time on MTV a few months ago.

Big Poppa's House: Click to watch
Real estate mogul Lee Najjar's kids gave a tour to MTV on an episode of "Teen Cribs" earlier this year, and this place is sick.

Najjar -- aka Kim Zolciak's mysterious sugar daddy -- pops up several times throughout the episode -- including a moment inside his "gentleman's room" at the 9:40 mark.

Fun fact:
His wife, who makes an appearance in the private beauty salon inside the mansion, is also named Kim.

sb

His wifes attorney must be jumping up and down for joy at the photos of them. No denying it now! That is going to be one big divorce check!

balls

balls

haskel420

VIDEO not available..lol

Deb

Kim said he was a celebrity. He's just a real estate agent. Kim that is not a celebrity and he's butt ugly. He's the definition of a troll.

thehills46

Photo of big poppa and his wife Kim, she actually favors this Kim a lot! lol

yeah....and?

Help, because I refuse to watch ANY form of Housewives, WHO is this woman? I take it she is laying down with a cheating dog, but, is she married? Where is her money coming from? Duh, okay, him right? But...how? He is married right? It seems. I kind of remember her from past posts on TMZ.

I hate to diss folks who watch this kind of stuff because now you will be helpful, but, please someone tell me why, oh why do we have this type of TV and why would you want to watch it, let alone put yourself out there for the public, and we know how we are, to judge our every move about what we wear, how we look, talk smack about the kids.....

Never will I understand reality based TV. More importantly, I'll never understand why people would EVER do one of these shows. Talk about gultten for punishment.Name one person who has come out of a reality show with some dignity left, just one.

zippo

The netherworld called they want their hobbit back!! There is not enough money in the world that would make me want a piece of that!!

Miss Nancy

More like "little poppa. And not very attractive. However maybe he's packin' "something else" is a big as his bank account. wink wink.

GingerRoot

Wife named Kim. Girfriend named Kim. I guess that's one way to explain all the gifts sent to the wrong place.

cassandra

Welll...Kim if he's giving it to you...I say take it !!!! Hell he's got enough

katryn

BTW- "yuck" (#20 comment)-I totally agree-it's funny to me that Kim calls BP a celebrity -guess it doesn't take much to be one these days-especially when she's a "bravo-lebrity" herself. Both are real maggot-gaggers...

tete

hideous house, no personality whatsoever, just like the owners.

ashley

jst plain disgusting!! Nice pad. no wonder the baller can afford another woman and let her write 67,000 dollar checks for a new escalade

CiCi

The Plane! The Plane!

C_IL

Nice life... except the girlfriend part. Although, he's still taking care of his family. That's more than I can say for my ex. Public housing, here we come.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments