Spotted: Chace Crawford Kissing 'Twilight' Star!?

8/10/2009 12:48 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

This one came outta nowhere -- cameras catching "Gossip Girl" star Chace Crawford in a full-on eyes-closed make-out session with "Twilight" star Ashley Greene earlier this morning!

media_removed.jpg

The two were spotted in the backseat lip-lock while Chace was dropping Ashley off at LAX.

We're told the couple has been spotted together "quite often" recently, but no one suspected that they were more than just "good friends" ... until now.

XOXO

Dirty

O_o

balls

balls

person

awww!!!!

$$$

Balls...was old last week..it's even older this week...

misha

And right away, her nude pics are all over the internet! Why are some people so mean and so jalous of happy celebs???

alex

they make a cute couple.

alex

"OH MY GOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i NEVER expected this!!!!!!!1 i AM sorry but I PERSONALLY think shes better with jackson i never even liked chace crawford......and now i have reason."

Better with Jackson? Why? Just 'cause you saw them work together as Jasper and Alice in Twilight? Get a grip, not everyone falls in love with their co-stars because they play a couple together.

I Will Take Being Born White Any Day - Thats Worth Much More To Me, #6

I'd suck her lips right off her face - damn, she's fine.

doc murry

she has all tjhose sres on her mouth and he is kissing her,,how gross is that..you only get sores like that girls by putting a mans thing in your mouth or kissing a gay man,,this is sad and sick

AriesIsisValentina

She most be doing some serious stuff with those lips, How disgusting.

josi

woooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! they make a cute couple :) xoxo

DUHHHH

are you stupid or something.. if you wanted to know who the sores belonged to you could just go to the site by clicking on the pic.. that would take you to the site and show you that none of the sores belong to ASHLEY.... not shut up and stop talking sh** because for all we know you could be worse....

Leigha

Um... She already has a boyfriend, they dated a long time ago. She is dating Ian Somerhalder. They must of just posted this to get drama and attention started

DefineDelicate

Ian Somerhalder and Chace Crawford DO NOT look like..LOL I'm sorry they just don't. Ian is a man [a SEXY ONE AT THAT ;) ] and Chace looks very Young, I don't mean to bash but it's just my opinion. I do not mean any harm by it. I like Chace. [those his character on GG is annoying and my least favorite :P]

and if Ashley want to kiss Chace Crawford, then so be it. I didn't expect it, but who am I to say who they can be with and who they can't? so long as their Happy I'm Good. :))

Angie

Hey Tmz, when you click the "sore stars" picture gallery, you can't go through it. There's no arrow to advance the pictures.

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments