Prez Obama -- Plains Indian Giver

8/12/2009 6:56 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

President Barack Obama tried not to poke out his eye while awarding the Presidential Medal of Freedom to Joe Medicine Crow-High Bird -- the last living Plains Indian war chief -- on Wednesday.

Barack Obama
The 95-year-old Crow Nation historian and WWII vet received the nation's highest civilian honor along with 15 others, including Sandra Day O'Connor, Billie Jean King, Sidney Poitier and the late Harvey Milk.

Kiki

72. 57. The Prez can't do anything right without his teleprompter
Posted at 9:26PM on Aug 12th 2009 by beachy
-------------------------------------------------------
VERY TRUE

Posted at 9:40PM on Aug 12th 2009 by G.I. JOE
---------------------------------
And Bush couldnt get it right WITH the teleprompter. Whats your point???

Kiki

84. to #77, that is so TRUE.

Posted at 11:27PM on Aug 12th 2009 by Ann
---------------------------------------
Oh look they found them, and they got a extra one to boot!!!!

Ren

I love this picture, I think Prez Obama is really trying to do a good job. May God bless him. Keep him and his family safe

Ben

Posted at 11:30PM on Aug 12th 2009 by Ann

Ann, if you ever run for office, you've got my vote!

who has the facts? ME

I wonder how long this racist frenzy by the right wingers will last??
I love watching you show your hate, ignorance and intolerance - makes me know why I distrust organized religion. Do you think that Jesus loves racists?? I wonder if you all go to chuch on Sundays and pray for more hate in the world?. I think it is what Jesus would want, don't you??
I bet heaven is only for intolerant white people...right??

Kiki

92. 85. let me see.....he appoints a fat,ugly truly ,stupid-looking greasy mexican to an important office......he has a beer with cops after some big hoo-ha etc , tacky...has his photo taken while staring down the butt of a teenage girl.......and is married to one pissed-off,ungrateful ugly ,awkward mad black woman. so, what does he ever do that is intelligent ? nothing.

Posted at 11:30PM on Aug 12th 2009 by Ann

Ann, if you ever run for office, you've got my vote!

Posted at 12:38AM on Aug 13th 2009 by Geoff
--------------------------------------

Ben

Posted at 12:43AM on Aug 13th 2009 by Kiki

I kinda meant that sarcastically, but after reading it, it definitely came out wrong.....:(

Kiki

95. ROFLMAO, If Ann runs for office she would not make it pass the nomination. Not with views like that. LOL.

Posted at 12:43AM on Aug 13th 2009 by Kiki

Posted at 12:57AM on Aug 13th 2009 by Geoff
------------------------------------------------------
Sorry I misunderstood your statement Geoff!!!

Ben

Kiki

Geoff- I cant believe people are so aggg. Were they this cruel to hillary when she wanted the same thing with health care, or only half as cruel?

Kiki

97. It's okay, Kiki...it sounded terrible after I posted it, but if you could have 'heard' me, you'd have detected the smartazz in my voice...:) Pays to proofread before clicking....:)

Posted at 1:08AM on Aug 13th 2009 by Geoff
------------------------------------------------------------------
Yea, hearing would make a lot of difference, i know myself that i have done that a few times, it comes out a lot different on the screen then it sounded in your head

Ben

And glad you 'get' me....:)

Kiki

100. Kiki, there are some who just can't leave ANYone alone, honestly. If he did something for one particular group, then another dozen would say he was 'racist'...then, if he helped THAT group along...ten more would say he was ignoring them. The man can't win, but he sure is trying, I give him that.

And glad you 'get' me....:)

Posted at 1:25AM on Aug 13th 2009 by Kevin
------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Yes, as a President he will never make everyone truly happy. But for some reason he is making more people angry than usual. Which does not make sense. He is trying to help us more than any other president has before. And I think he will do what he set out to do despite his opposition.

Got you!!!!

Per

Posted at 1:08AM on Aug 13th 2009 by Geoff

Geoff, don't even try to reason with her, she's not right in the head incase you couldn't tell!

Per

Yeah, why the hell IS he doing that from behind? Is he TRYING to be funny? That seems so disrespectful.