Mel Gibson -- King of ABC

8/13/2009 10:48 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

ABC News -- the organization Roone Arledge and Peter Jennings built -- has turned into a bad version of US Weekly ... wussing out during an interview with Mel Gibson's baby mama.

Oksana Grigorieva: Click to watch
Oksana Grigorieva
, the chick who got knocked up by Mel, was on "GMA" this morning. She was booked solely for her singing prowess ... so the "journalist" said. We're sure that's because Oksana was a household name long before she hooked up with the King of Malibu.

Not a single question was asked about Mel, her relationship with him, his marriage, her out-of-wedlock pregnancy with a very religious man -- nothing. But good news -- they really focused on her singing!

love her!

She is awful! The music sucked. Tell her to go back to the cheap lounge were Mel found her and tell Mel to go there too.

justsaying

There is a hugh difference between telling someone you're a Christian and acting like one. The KKK and the people who won't let women, blacks, hispanics, asians and jews join the Augusta, GA golf course would have you believe they are the biggest Christians the world has ever seen. So I don't listen to what Mel Gibson has to say regarding his Christianty. I just look at his actions.

welovemax

She talk like Russian whore! Wadka anyone?

GERALD

MEL GIBSON IS COOL!!!! TMZ WE NEED MORE MICHAEL JACKSON STUFF MAN GET THE AUTOPSY REPORT YOU CAN DO IT!!!!! WE KNOW YOU CAN GET THE INSIDE INFORMATION...I HOPE TO SEE THE REPORT ON HERE SOON LIKE IN A DAY!!! PLEAZZZZZZZZZZZEEEEE

L.A. Native

I love these chicks that intentionally get pregnant to snag these rich guys!! Bad can't describe this performance but I didn't want to use a 4 letter word!

Chuckio

As bad as this is TMZ commenting about another shows journalistic integrity is the ultimate in irony.

PrettyBabyWithTheHighHeelsOn♥

LOL
MANY journalists and others don't ask questions like that (@ least I've nevr seen it) and I think others just don't have as much balls as TMZ =)

Dee

The only reason she's getting attention is because she's pregnant with an illegitimate child by Mel Gibson. Her voice is horrible. She has no talent. Did I read she was classically trained somewhere? You've got to be kidding.

HOGZILA

I saw GMA this morning and I got the impression there was a don't ask agreement already arranged and the on air talent can't do anything about what the behind the scenes folks negotiate. Chris Cuomo, the anchor who introduced Mels Chidkadee is a stand up guy and Oksana is pregnant and he announced on the show this morning that his wife is also pregnant with his thrid child and I'd say he was following orders and also being considerate by not verbally attacking a pregnant woman. It's an ABC morning show not ABC News, I applaud them for the way they handled Oksanas appearance because to be honest, I don't tune into Good Morning America everyday because I want to see them grill a pregnant woman like a bunch of TMZ jackals. GMA has has warm friendly hosts, they handle the hard stories and also have fun interviews and guests. If I wanted to see hateful classless people snapping and grilling in the morning I'd turn into the Today show and watch AL Roker snap as his diet pills wear off. If Oksanas handlers wanted her to be verbally abused on air they could've sent her over to NBC because those people have no class or standards anymore.

river rat

I've heard this noise before - two Siamese cats doing battle under my bedroom window!

yeah....and?

UUUMMMMMM, All American Mom needs a nap.

Your post is one long rambling tirade. Its too early to pissed to the point you use zero periods in your post. Easy, easy now killer. I hope one doesn't get that angry at thy children.
MMMMAAAAANNNN, girl.

HOGZILA

I don't understand why people want to see Moms, children and pregnant women etc treated like crap on tv and gossip websites everyday. Once upon a time people had manners and ettiquete and had the decency to NOT stalk women and children with a gaggle of creepy cameras. TMZ you sickened me back when Jamie Lynn Spears was pregnant and your photogs were lurking in the backwoods of Louisian stlaking a pregnant minor girl and you're disgusting me now by wishing Good Morning America of all shows would have ripped a pregnant woman a new one on national television.

Grow a heart people, if you saw a pregnant woman on a bus would you offer her your seat because you wanted to be kind to her in her delicate condition or would you grill her and ask if she was single, if the baby daddy was married etc. As a nation, we are just way too up in each others business. We have freedoms here but when did the freedom to harass become a government protected right? Make a choice to be better human beings and get real jobs and stop following women and children around with cameras, it's sick.

???????????????????????

this skank must be proud.......SHE'S A HOMESRECKER...AN ADULTERER.......AND IF YOU CALL THAT SINGING..THEN I HAVE A CAT IN HEAT WHO SOUNDS BETTER AND IS ON KEY!

Fan Since 2007!!!

Yep, that's the face of today's T.V. journalism; from serious news, to tabloid fodder to finally......nothing...

HOGZILA

to "have some coffee"

would you have liked my comment more if I'd typed either

FIRSTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

or how about

Man that chicks a slut

God forbid anyone express a rational opinion on TMZ