Clooney to Sue Paps Over Underage Photos

8/14/2009 5:19 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

George Clooney sues paparazziGeorge Clooney is gearing up for a legal war in Italy -- claiming invasive paparazzi climbed over the wall of his Italian home and shot a topless photo of a 13-year-old girl changing in one of his guest rooms.

The photographer also took shots of Clooney and his girlfriend Elisabetta Canalis enjoying private moments in the yard of his estate.

The photos were published in two magazines -- and in a statement to TMZ, Clooney says he's gunning to sue both the mags and the photog who took the pictures.

"We're suing two magazines AND a photographer. I don't know about the law in the United States but in Italy it's illegal for photographers to climb over my wall and to take long lens pictures of a 13-year-old girl in her bedroom.

I draw the line of privacy at that."

--George Clooney

amsc363

Yes, that IS disgusting, and hopefully illegal there! I hope George wins and he can give any $ to that poor girl and charity. To someone's name that I recognize on here, and you know who you are; wasn't that a good game Tuesday?! My son dominated! His ankle still hurts, though. Did you notice the overbearing and controlling ex. hovering. I took two steps to the right, he took one, two to the left, he took one. I'm not really free to socialize in any functional manner with him around! Unfortunately, I have to put up with him with the kids in common! Catch me alone sometime, or call, and I'll tell you all about it!

Vick is an animal torturer!

Shelly

I don't balme him and he should sue.

jr70895

This guy is an idiot

doc murry

he is mad becsause they wouldnt give him a copy of the pictures har har har

Homie1Kanobe

Get the vultures, send them to the county, Justice will be served by the inmates

John

Perez Hilton published the photos too... watch out Mario!

doc murry

i think i need to see these pictures so i can pray for her...

kb

i think im with george on this one. if it ends up not being illegal in italy to do that, he should just hire some italian goons to beat the crap out of the photographer, and whoever bought and published the photos.

doc murry

why should he care ,,give him 5 years and he will be banging that girl too..so what

A.B.

I agree with Clooney. He and his guests must be able to stay private in his home. Please don't make sleazy comments about how you want to see pictures of a topless 13 year-old girl. Go on, GC, sue them.

DOODAD

Why is he more familiar with Italy's law than his own country?

wtf

is she hot?

FlamingoNut

Good for him; the paps obviously crossed the line.

The Truth

11. Why is he more familiar with Italy's law than his own country?

Posted at 3:15PM on Aug 14th 2009 by Vince Shlomi

Because in America we have gotten Stupid and would think this was ok..It's not sue them for MILLIONS and I hope he wins this one.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments