« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Marbury

Gets Blunt

'I Smoke Marijuana!'

8/14/2009 2:45 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

The cat is out of the dime bag -- Stephon Marbury admitted, on camera, that he's in love with Mary Jane.

Stephon Marbury: Click to watch
After lighting up a suspicious joint on his livestream -- which we posted yesterday -- the basketball star came clean about what he was actually smoking. Anyone surprised?

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

Paulie Wants a Cracker

OMG, Stephon just said on his live show that his wife cries, that his wife cries out "why did I have kids with you?" Then Steph goes on to say that you can only push a man so far and he says something about putting his hands around his wifes neck. Mrs.MArbury get out of that marriage, kick him out he is not a good man. You are a beautiful woman, smart and so much to offer this world. Get out this man is going hurt you either by your heart and mind or physically. I am now worried for the safety of Mrs.MArbury, I am afraid Steph is going to snap. Someone help Mrs.MArbury, forget steph help her.

Paulie Wants a Cracker

Right at this moment Stephon and Moon are
high as heck and Moon is driving while under
the influence. They have the giggles and eyes
are glossy as heck. It's so obvious. Now Steph
is getting a grown man hooked on weed. Stepon
likes Moon because Moon is a follower and another user
sure he is getting paid but Moon is one of those
insecure rejects so now he is smoking the Weed!!
Great going Steph now you have someone driving
you will under the influence.
People get it straight no matter what you like
Weed is illegal and I can't wait until Steph gets
busted for weed. yeah!!!

Bumbury

I was one of those guys who defended him against the haters and believed he would return to the NBA but after seeing him smoke on the stream I completely find that man lost. I wish someone in his family would try to get him help but once he offers to buy them a car they back off. Hangers on plus the cult/groupies/dimeburys need to really get a life and stop defending this man because he is self destructing and being used by moon cricket, family, and so called fans like minnimoss, mods, and the stalker fans.

Bumbury

Ya sexyastee is a poor mod and major slut groupie that hoe be stopping chat to tell him hi what a fing loser. steph wife better watch it because if i was Starbury I would smash her too.lol

meose

Excuse me while I light my spliff...

Anyway, good for him. Marijuana is a gift from God, and it's blasphemous to insult people who partake in God's grace.

groupieburys

I agree with bumbury and the snitches only about the comments about sexyastee. She is most defiently a groupie and is trying to hook up with Stephon. Her profile is proof enough along with her comments. As far as the "dimeburys" they are straight up groupies that are apart of a clique in the chat that is like high school. They think they are better than everyone else and worship Stephon instead of God like they say they do. It's sad because there are females in the chat room that actually do care about Stephon as a man, husband and father.

So sexyastee read this: Deuteronomy 5:21, "Neither shalt thou desire thy neighbour's wife," or in the case "husband"

Stephan should ban her before this gets any worse.

Amen

Stabmaster Arson

1. Second!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted at 1:49AM on Aug 14th 2009 by Simone

MAJOR FAIL, lol.

Marbury is an idiot, period, he needs to seek some professional counseling.

last_stop

I just had 2 say why r u guys hating on sexyastee^^^You guys are making her more known by talking about her^^After reading 4 comments about her, I had 2 see who you guys were talking about^^

I'm actually a friend of hers on myspace, and I must say she has a very large fan base, like 21,000 friends^^That's a lot for someone who's just a regular girl from around the way^^^

She's also very attractive, nice small frame^^I look at her pictures and realize they are homemade pictures^^I see a laid back girl^^Trust me I've try to hit her up like a thousand times on myspace, and she would always reply with a nice message, and that she has a fiance^^^

I have been in the room with her, all I've seen was spiritual things, and sometimes comedy along with the other DIMEBURY'S^^Nuttin serious, you guys are making a big deal out of nothing^^Like my sister said when she read you guys comments(Everyone must be intimidated by her physique and how much attention she received from everybody)

It's a shame that people go to the extreme over someone they don't know and probably would never meet^^^

As for starbury like he said he wasn't driving, he's not your child role model, he's their gold model^^GET A LIFE WOMEN^^^LIKE ONE OF THE WRITERS SAID I WOULD LIKE TO BE WITH SEXYASTEE AS WELL^^^SHE'S A TRUE DIMEPIECE...

groupieburys

#75 LAST_STOP
U DON'T EVEN KNOW WHAT YOUR TALKING ABOUT. THE CHAT ROOM IS GREAT UNTIL HER AND HER GROUPIES COMES IN. THE "DIMEBURY'S" IS A DUMB CLIQUE. SOME HIGH SCHOOL SH!T. SAYING THEY HAVE REACHED A LIMIT OF DIMEBURY'S. SERIOUSLY HOW DUMB DOES THAT SOUND?!? MOST DON'T WANT TO BE ASSOCIATED WITH YOU GROUPIES AND PLENTY OF FEMALES ON THE CHAT HAVE EXPRESSED THIS TOO. I KNOW YOU'VE SEEN IT SEXYASTE, THE COMMENTS ON THE CHAT BOARD ABOUT HOW STUPID IT IS.

SEXYASTEE, WHY DO YOU THINK DIFFERENT PEOPLE ARE SINGLING YOU OUT? IT'S FOR A REASON MY DEAR. YOUR FULL OF YOURSELF. THERE ARE OTHER GOOD LOOKING GIRLS ON THERE AND I DON'T SEE MULTIPLE COMMENTS ON THEM. JUST YOU GIRL. YOUR LIL CLIQUE IS TAKING AWAY FROM WHAT STEPHON IS REALLY TRYING TO DO. I'M SURE HE DOESN'T WANT TO EXCLUDE HIS FANS AND SEGREGATE. IT'S NOT ALL ABOUT YOU!

Concerned

sexyastee seems to be missing from her favorite chatroom.

Curious

Bumbury

Yup sexyastee was missing in the chatroom friday most of the time Steph was off the air I think someone got lucky that night.lol It was odd steph didnt record most of Friday night until he was in time square around 3am driving home although he stoppd at rucker park mystriously taking pictures hmm... I think some one was scoring something.lol

Paulie Wants a Cracker

So Stephon is now meeting his girl chat groupies but the funny thing is
this girl Kim that he met was the same girl in her pic but
she wasn't skinny any more. The first default pic she had showed
a younger skinny Kim but now she is a chub club member with cellulite arms. LMFAO, Stephon even went to her house. I don't understand
why his wife isn't pissed, Kim was obviously into Stephon
rubbed his head, they held each other. Maybe Steph has a thing for fatty's. Fatty's need love too.

Pleasure

who gives a crap, theres over 40 million people in the usa smoking weed at this min, Its practically harmless compared to alcohol, ive been a heavy user for 5 years and im still fit and playing football and my asthma has actully gotten better over the last 5 years. C'mon give this man a break,at least he wasent doing coke or meth or getting drunk off his ass becuase that wouldve sended a far more worst message for the young people. Pluss you guys better get used to it becuase soon most of america weed will be legal! ;p

Captain Morgan

Ganja is the healing of the nation. Black, white, purple or pink; smoking pot has been around for thousands of years...and not one death, ever. F u all. legalize it, mon.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4