President Obama Graduates to the Hard Stuff

8/16/2009 3:53 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Barack and Micelle ObamaLike a college student who turns 21, President Barack Obama has moved on from beer to hard liquor.

President Obama and the First Fam visited Macayo's in Phoenix last night to celebrate the president's half sister's birthday. We talked to the restaurant who told us that in addition to having the triple fajitas, Michelle and Barack each had a Tres Margarita -- made with Sauza Tres Generaciones Plata Tequila, Presidente Brandy (fitting), and Patron Citronge.

His bill ran around $200 -- and he tipped each waitress 20% and an additional $100 each.

You'll remember, Obama downed a Bud Light when he met with VP Joe Biden, Harvard Professor Henry Louis Gates Jr. and the man who arrested him -- Police Sergeant James Crowley.

SB

Dear President: You're so generous and living a very classy life. You're smart and have the best personality I have ever seen. I love everything you do and anyone who says the opposite is a beggar...

shirleyfeeney

Sounds like mine kind of margarita!

The Truth

Mark my words this guy is going down in history worst than Jimmy Carter..

FLOLVR

I THOUGH TMZ WAS SUPPOSED TO BE TALKING ABOUT KATE, JON, BRITNEY, KEVIN AND EVERYBODY ELSE. LEAVE THE POLITICS FOR MSNBC. THESE TYPE OF STORIES ARE JUST TOO POLITICAL FOR THIS SITE.

chuck

I'll bet some of you would complain if he took a crap while, "On duty 24/7. Remember, some people can multi-task.

And for the waitress or two he gave the 100.00, they needed much more than he. Stop the, "Silly Season".

Karen

Waiting for 2012...

Yolanda Nixon

You mofos are nuts! So effing wot!

Alan

Which waitress did I tip?

Bunzer

Oh yeah, they're just common folk...Geez is this guy ever in the White House? Glad they're living it up while everyone else puts in extra hours looking for work.

Still in Shock

102. Mark my words this guy is going down in history worst than Jimmy Carter..

Posted at 9:28PM on Aug 16th 2009 by The Truth
_________________________________________________________
#102 The Truth,

My mom is 66 years old and she has been saying the exact same thing.
My mom is (I hate to say this) most of the time right!!!
In this case, I believe my mom and you too.

Tammi

Love Pres. Obama. He has the hardest job in the world and is doing a good job. None of you can understand how difficult it is to be President, so stop the hate. Obama is the most down to earth President we have had in a long time.

SHOE THROWER

if i had that job(P.O.T.U.S)i would have a drink too!

they are intitled to enjoy themselves like everybody else,give them a break for the love of pete!

if he wiped his ass with generic TP would it matter???

alicia

obama sucks i hope he isnt relected n hell with him

same same same

Im getting tired of this guy in the news sightseeing, partying and traveling on my dime! He needs to stay in Washington DC for a change! he's a joke! one time and only got there on a lie and a scam in the first place

same same same

doing a good job??... he is not!