Channing Tatum's Wife

No Singles Required

8/17/2009 1:30 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Ladies (and more than a few men) have been drooling over the Channing Tatum stripper video for days -- but this is the woman who gets the full monty on a nightly basis.

Play video
Channing's new wife, Jenna Dewan, told us she gets regular dances from "Chan Crawford" -- the stripper name Tatum went by in the video posted on UsMagazine.com earlier this week -- meaning Jenna has definitely checked out the video for herself.

Can you blame her?

Angelique

Ok you would like to take a dip all I wondering is who the hell is she is she famous and for what? Looks like an average jane to me.

I Will Take Being Born White Any Day - Thats Worth Much More To Me, #6

Well, someone sure likes beeping their f*cking horn, that's for sure.

Winona

Her face looks like a horse!

Nameless

She used to be hot. Now she looks like middleaged divorce from Desperate Housewifes of Whatever City.

All that plastic surgery ruined her.

snickers

She must cherish his mumbled I Love Yous.

HENRY

Jenna Dewan was awesome in the movie "TAMARA" love that movie!. liked the character she played. good little indie horror movie. here is the trailer on youtube: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=afdklAvGRT0

TheMizzz

I believe she was the girl that Justin Timberlake was seeing directly after his breakup with Britney Spears. She was his bckup dancer or something??

Brando38111

So what?! The guy made some money as a "Chippendales" type stripper.
Is this really a big deal? He has not tried to hide it....even commented on it during an ET interview and laughed it off! Plus, with a face and body like that...I'm sure he made a lot of people happy! You go, guy! Now he has a beautiful wife! And a hot new movie! Keep goin...nothing I see wrong so far other than wishing I had his looks, body! You have a fan here...you and your wife!!

yer mom's soo effin hot!!

yeah. don't we all wanna be married to a man with sweaty, smelly b@lls.

Kim Kardashian Teeth Whitening

Very nice.

Christopher

Channing is a "typical" meat head. I "tried" to watch this douche bag in a romantic movie and had to run to the bathroom for fear of swallowing a bit of my own vomit. I will be glad when his 15 minutes are up.

Christopher