Adam Lambert -- This Is How He Rolls

8/18/2009 11:13 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

With his Rihanna pompadour weave, Escalade windshield aviators, Ed Hardy -adjacent t-shirt (with one sleeve rolled up) and Tony Soprano-approved man-bracelet, "American Idol" winner runner-up Adam Lambert hit up a Subway restaurant in NYC on Monday.

media_removed.jpg

No word if he chose a 6 inch or a foot long.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

melinda montoya

hey, atleast he takes care of himself. eating subway, hey thats what i eat. their food is sooo good. i don't blame him for going there. i hope he got the turkey sandwich because thats my favorite.

Mona

Leave him alone. It's his day off. He is a queen. He is not over rated. He is a great artist and entertainer. But he is human so leave him the freak alone and let him have a life.

Thisisridicoulos

My mom thinks of Adam as Liberace. In his best, and worst ways.

Patricia

Sticks & stones.......loyal Adam Lambert fans don't care what he wears, or what his hair looks like, or who he prefers to have sex with, we dig his voice!!! Come on TMZ lighten up, be nice for a change!

Wicked Glitter

Wow D.S and TMZ, I quess this proves that it doesn't matter how long an idiot goes to school because they are still an idiot. What was your major? Bigotry, ignorance and jealousy? This site feels like a hate crime to me. I think anyone who has this much anger inside of them must really hate themselves. The reason Adam Lambert has so many fans is because he tries to be kind and gracious to everyone. The only reason I came to this site was because I saw Adam Lambert's name. I will never come here again. Their are too many cruel. ignorant people here.

WindySJ

I voted for ya, Adam !!

terie

From everything I have read and everything ADAM has said in interviews I am inclined to believe that there probably is a SALAD in the bag since ADAM is taking care of himself on tour under DOCTOR'S ORDERS ... so TMZ is just sticking to their "YELLOW JOURNALISM" ways and twisting everything to create a FUROR (and it seems they have once again). SO KEEP RALLYING AROUND ADAM FELLOW FANS. THEY just can't DEAL with all the LOVE that surrounds ADAM!!!

terie

Hey ... TMZ ... Just got my latest issue of ROLLING STONE MAG and was completely "blown away" by the BEAUTIFUL pic of ADAM and the accompanying article. Now THERE'S real JOURNALISM ... not this SAD PATHETIC article by you wannabe reporters ... READ IT AND WEEP LOSERS!!!

virginia

Yum, Now I'M HUNGRY!! Adam that's a nice sandwich

mommy

What a flamer!!

Machelle

I'm sorry, but this guy needs
to trash his stylist- or get one.
The hair on his chest in the pic
on the cover of Rolling Stones
freeeeaaaked me out- yikes!
Heebie Jeebies !!!!

Kevin

He is such a queen.

hamilTonyan

he went for the footlong meatball

jackie