MJ's Final Resting Place -- No Visitors, Please

8/18/2009 11:20 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

If you're planning on going to Michael Jackson's burial site at Forest Lawn Memorial Park and dropping off some flowers, think again -- the mausoleum where he's being buried on August 29 isn't open to the public.

The Great Mausoleum -- where stars like Clark Gable and Jean Harlow were laid to rest -- is considered a private area, where only property owners and family members are allowed to go. It's monitored by security cameras to catch any trespassers who snoop around.

Graceland, it is not.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

Steph

They must be afraid that someone will steal his remains for their Michael Jackson collection. He kind of had a "cult" fallowing. I read that someone tried to steal Elvis' body from his grave before it was moved to Graceland, he also had a "fallowing" of sorts. I never thought he would die this way, but I knew he was on a collision course with his trials, media frenzy, greedy people wanting to get close to him, and concert tours that seemed to get longer and longer. His promoters were working him too hard and he didn't just say "No more! I have kids that need me!"
He trusted the wrong people, there was someone in his "circle" that was stealing insurance money from him, I think thousands of dollars that the Jackson family got stuck paying back. I agree, Jermaine is just missing having Michael pay him money because he can't find a job that allows him to enjoy the lifestyle he had when he was a Jackson 5 member. I hear that Randy Jackson is a real estate agent in southern California. I also think the Jermaine was the one that kept wanting Jackson reunions because he wanted that magic back, they did the Victory tour in '84 but since then Michael has resisted reunions. His family is messed up, Joe beat beat @#$@@ out of his sons and I don't think he was that close with his brothers and sisters, probably like the usual brothers and sisters. He had a lot of demons in his life. When he was very young in the Jackson 5 they were performing in strip clubs, places that little boys shouldn't be. Maybe he wanted to die in order to forget everything that he had been through, but I don't think he planned on dying.

Steph

I wish he would be cloned too, he was just so fantastic at his performances and he had a great personality. I miss him, I was in awe of him. I wanted so much to win a chance to meet him, but that would never happen, for one thing his concerts were expensive, I didn't drive, I was probably the only fan in the house, and most of the concert tours were outside the U.S., if I could have driven myself to a concert, I would have gone, and if their was a contest to win a chance to meet Michael Jackson, I would have entered it.
I really thought he was cute in the '80s when Thriller came out, I saw him on the Motown 25 special in 1982, that was why I watched the show.
I felt really bad for him during his trials, I knew he didn't do anything wrong and the greedy vultures were after his money and his soul. That boy's father wanted to destroy him, so he got his son to say he was molested by Michael which was not true. The haters all believed all the false information in the media, they believe he was a molester, they were disgusted with his dancing because of the crotch-grabbing moves he did, they think he was gay, they refuse to listen to anything that suggests they are wrong, and they believe they are right all the time about everything. Nobody will really listen to me when I say something about him that I believe to be true that is not what was in the media. I just really miss him, I wish he was here.

Marty

This is so sad. I think that readers should have a little respecet for the family of Michael Jackson. Comment # 4 by A$$WIPE and comment # 7 by duke are just crude and disrespectful. I have no pateice for reading comments like these. I am surprised these comments are even allowed on here. I suppose "freedom of speech". Wher is the basic of compassion in some people. We are, after all, humans. Sorry for the family. My sympathies especially to Prince, Paris and Blanket. RIP Michael Jackson.

Claudia

i miss you Michael,i love you soo much,god b.you.the king of pop forever,you are in my hearth

mimifang

Too bad that none of his fans can visit him. Well, if that's what his family wanted, then let it be.
RIP Michael.

LERENDA

YOU MEAN JAMES BROWN BECAUSE BOBBY BROWN IS STILL HUMPING AROUND SOMEWHERE.
REST IN PEACE MICHAEL J.JACKSON LOVE YOU AND SEE U IN THE NEXT LIFE!!!!

PEACE

#1 fan

im glad that he gets to bo put to rest but im sad that people cant see him .. like the grave or whatever .. liek they let people see elvis and george washington ! why not michael jackson ! :)

i love you michael

#1 fan

i personally dont think that michael would like to be in a place where his fans couldnt visit him .. he loved his fans .. i dont understand . they let the public see elvis presley .. even george washington !!!!!!!!!! why not michael jackson :(((

love you micheal . always and forever

Jean Greig

T,M,Z------------JUST STOP TALKING ABOUT M,J IT,S MAKEING EVERY ONE MAD JUST LET HIM RNP AND GET THE HELL OUT OF HIS LIFE AND LEAVE HIS FAMILY ALONE AND HIM MY GOD DONT YOU,S HAVE ANY CLASS AT ALL. RNP M,J

bumface

he suppose to be buried in his beloved neverland or his family's private home!!!thats better!!a king of pop should hve his own special resting place!!

Jean R. from Ohio

Now Finally Michael you can rest in peace. You are surely missed God Bless The Jackson Family

maria copelli

Itn is TIME FOR THOSE OF YOU WHO WISH ,TO STILL WRITE SILLY ,HURTFUL THINGS TO STOP!!!!!!!!COME ON LETS GROW UP!!!!!IF YOU CALL YOURSELF AN -----WIPE ,I CAN SEE WHY ,YOUARE SOOOOOOOORUDE!!!!!YOUR COMMENTS ARE AS BAD AS THE NEWS MEDIA ,WHO WISH TO DISTORT THE TRUTH ,SELL LIES AND TAKE PHOTOSHOPPED PHOTOS OF NICE ,PEOPLE LIKEMICHAEL!!!!DO YOUR RESEARCH .BEFORE YOU CALL SOMEONE NAMES!!!!!!WHO RAISED YOU PEOPLE???????/

CRAZY IS AS CRAZY DOES

Michael

boner

louisa

At least he will have his privacy finally... so much he lacked in life

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments