Shanna: If Travis Gets the Kids, I Get a Vacation

8/18/2009 4:30 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Shanna Moakler Travis BarkerShanna Moakler agreed to let Travis Barker take their two kids on the road with him last month during his tour with Blink-182 ... but she didn't let that happen without getting something for herself in return.

Custody papers filed in L.A. County Superior Court say in order for the kids to tour with Travis from July 25 -- August 22, he has to arrange a vacation for Moakler and the kids to Rhode Island on August 26.

The papers say Travis also has to take Shanna and the kiddies to R.I. via his tour bus.

And here's the weird part: The papers say the kids aren't allowed to get near a man named Richard Sinnott "at any time whatsoever."

It's unclear at this time who exactly Richard is and why they don't want their kids around him.

Mr. Ed

The only Richard Sinnott I know of is an actor. He's about 46 years old. He's done mostly bit parts, nothing major that I can think of. Not sure why he'd come up regarding her kids but...

jj

weren't these all lovey dovey after Travis' accident..what happend to that?

Good

i think shannas everyday life is a vacation, collecting child support and enjoying long nights out on the town clubbing and partying

ME

THESE TWO MAKE ME SICK AND WHAT MAKES HER THINK SHE CAN PUT ANY DEMANDS ON HIM. SHE'S A SKANK AND HE NEEDS TO BE RID OF HER FOR GOOD.

Black Power

To first whores - First, get a life. Second, get a job. And third, as far as I can see, you and all the others who sit around waiting for the next TMZ post to pop up so you can type first are the pathetic losers. Maybe one day you will grow up and become a valued and productive part of society, but as for now, you are merely the king of losers. Uh oh, I feel another post coming up. You better get your hand out of your pants and get to typing, loser

Homie1Kanobe

BLINK THIS =============D

SAM

Shanna Moakler is a good for nothing whore, hope she loses her kids and Travis gets full custody. I never liked either one of them but after the last couple years i have to say Travis is an amazing father.

Anita

WHAT on earth does this lazy slug Shanna need a vacation from ????
Eating bonbons and posting crap on various boards ????
This woman is a disgrace !!!!

Good

Travis is the best father any kid can have, even shannas daughter from Oscar Travis loves her like if she was his own daughter..... Father of the Century - TRAVIS BARKER

kdings

To #12- My thoughts EXACTLY..

Anita

Poor Travis. He tried to make a housewife and mother out of a whore.
Can't be done.
Travis will be paying for his error in judgement for the rest of his life. Poor shmuck.

my 3 cents

Why does TMZ put posts in the middle of posts that I have already read? Why can't they put the new posts on the top?

Anita

Wow she has a gross nasty bush in those photos and fat thighs. Was Travis totally stoned to hook up with such trash?

Black Power

To first whores - I see you have a lover of idiots. Paps@frog, I'm glad you found a new hero to worship. A fool and his king. Now get back to your basement and have sex with yourself while you think of your idiot king, first whores.

Freak of the Week