Brad Pitt Slammed by Former Co-Star

8/19/2009 2:20 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

We didn't think it was possible -- but there's someone in the world who doesn't think Brad Pitt is perfect, and it's one of his former co-stars.

Michael Madsen: Click to watch
Michael Madsen, who was also in "Thelma & Louise," definitely wasn't joking around when he totally slammed Pitt to our photog at LAX, saying "Everybody's had enough of Brad Pitt. I've seen enough of him for a lifetime."

The bitter backstory: Madsen was reportedly ticked after Brad didn't help him land a role in "The Assassination of Jesse James." The role Madsen wanted went to Sam Shepard instead.

Tina

Brad is going crazy. Just read on People.com that he said Valkyrie was a ridiculous movie. True it was not a great movie, but it was based on a true story not some revisionist history like Inglorious Basterds.

Progressive

Michael Madsen? Who is that?

NeaNea

Brad Pitt is everything and more, its his home wreaking wife I hate so much!

TTT

I used to adore Brad Pitt. I do still think he's handsome... but a bit full of himself. He's always spouting off his life philosophies like he's correct just for saying them. Brad, you and Angelina don't want to get married because you don't want to get married. Not because you want "all people to get married". So DON'T get married. It ain't stopping no one else.

debbieann

He's not the only one that thinks nothing of Brad Pitt. Could care any less about the guy myself, too.
. And now Brad Pitt is dissing Tom Cruise as well. Who does he think he is? Cannot stand Brad Pitt anyways. He should take his overpriced whore and leave the US. We don't want him.

donbear

Cory (yes Feldman)

Madsen is washed up.

buh-bye weiner party!

Yeah, I'm gonna have to go with Madsen on this too. Don't care about Brad Pitt or his skank. Don't want to see his tired old ass in any more movies. He's in the Sylvester Stallone/Steven Seagal league now. Washed up. What was his last big hit movie anyhow?

atabaw

Have Tito give you a tissue dude - poor little HollyWierd - idiots.

Mkay

Yaaaawwwwwwn. You are a complete moron. Siding with Madsen while calling pitt a washup? When was his last big hit? Well the assassination of jesse james did well and how many nominations did he get for The curious case of benjamin button? So i'm gonna go out on a limb and say his last big hit was oh about a year ago now. when was the last time you saw madsen in anything!! Yawn i suggest that before you speak next time you do a little research first you retard.

janicebyrne01

I agree with Madsen. BP is sooooo yesterday. Time that he and his skanky woman took a back seat. I think most people are totally sick of them both. So boring...

Robert van den Heuvel

Brad Pitt can't help the whole world.

Madsen how sad.

Shawn

I agree with Madsen. Jesse James didn't hardly do any box office.
I would like to thank TMZ for finally putting the truth out there about
Pitt. He tells a lie, does drugs with his kids in the house, and
yet where most others would get a lot of publicity they talk about
him doing a kids movie to make him look like a great dad. If he is
so worn out on the set he has to sleep then it is time for him to
quit. He was never that good and certainly isn't now. I'm not sure
why he got a nomimatation for a oscar but he didn't win even one
thing. Maybe because he and his girl friend know how to put out
the publicity. Anyway they are a joke. Lots of people have kids
and can manage to work and take care of them. That was their choice.

Rocco and David

I am sick of Brad too. Brad, if you are reading this, please leave the planet and take your 'partner' and brood with you. ASAP. I am sick of your whole ef-ing family.

WillOTheWisp

I guess TMZ didn't read all the posts written by others who don't think Brad is perfect! I'll say it again,BRAD PITT IS THE PITTS!

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments