George Hamilton Questions Obama's Skin Color

8/19/2009 1:40 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Last night, perma-tanned George Hamilton suggested that President Barack Obama also has a tan line ... as in ... he's not really as black as he appears to be ... as in holy crap, it just got all racial up this piece.

George Hamilton: Click to watch

London not England

WOW.....
WHITE PEOPLE REALLY DON'T WANT A BLACK MAN IN CHARGE DO THEY???

BUT YOU CAN LET A "STUPID" WHITE MAN SEND YOUR KIDS, BROTHERS AND SISTERS OFF TO A PHONY WAR AND SPEND BILLIONS ON IT...BUT IT'S OBAMA THAT'S SCREWING UP THE COUNTRY....???

STUPID A-HOLES....WHAT DO YOU NEED TO BE SATISFIED???

Hot Carl

Cry me a river Kevin... you get treated like dog crap because you behave like DOGS. Get over it a$$hole, you got the same chances everyone else has these days.

Oh, and BTW, Obama is only HALF black... Thats why you don't hear him crying like the rest of you do

lisa

Kevin,

I read what you wrote initially, and I thought, okay, I can see his point, but then again - I did not, my parents did not and my grandparents did NOT own slaves. In fact, no where in my family ancestors did anyone own slaves. Yet, you are free to classify all white people as evil. Either way, I am trying to see a point that I readily cannot personally feel.

THEN, i read your post and how you would look forward to a race war. Let me tell you that you are a sick bastard. Who wishes that crap? Your heart is as dark as the people who had slaves, sir.
I will continue to wish the best for our collective nation of all people of color, and I will continue to wish OUR president success within his job of leading OUR country. I personally don't care how many black, whites, purple, yellow, or green people out number who... I was raised to look at us all without a mask of color. So, get your head out of your ass and start trying to make this world a better place, instead of spreading your sh*t.

ME

STUPID A-HOLES....WHAT DO YOU NEED TO BE SATISFIED???

Posted at 1:28PM on Aug 19th 2009 by Kevin
-----------------------------------------
GET THAT STUPID A-HOLE PREZ OUT. 2012 CAN'T COME FASTER. HE'S STUPID AND HE'S WORST THEN JIMMY CARTER. HE WILL GO DOWN AS THE WORST PREZ EVER

Str8UpNilka

Wow Kevin you are an idiot. There will always be a handful of racists, however, liberals are more racist than any body. All they see is color in people. They pander to minorities of color to get votes. They don't see humans they see votes. They call people that go against Obama's policies racists. They are the ones that bring up race all the time.

US Official Tabloid Gossip

I don't think so!
I think is a joke! Good one!

Str8UpNilka

Actually Kevin, Bush is a wanna be Texan. His true roots are that of New Haven Connecticut where he was born. He just came here to make his money. He was educated in yankee land and should go back there. His whole family is a bunch of corrupt northerners.

lisa

Kevin,

If you were bright, you would see my post is not about hate. And, just so you know, I don't agree with some of the other things that were wrote on here, it was not all about you.

But, whatever. You are just ignorant as some of these others.

London not England

#27 - I Drink Beer not Kool Aid

Where ever he's from...is it okay to send innocent kids off to die in Iraq, then cover it up every way but Sunday, then Lie about it, and then the next guys comes in to try to salvage America in some way, but he gets called a "Socialist" and "Communist"......????? Typical White attitude,....GLOSS OVER the F'ed up Crap you all do to us, and the rest of the world, but overlook the Serious crap you do to....Well at least it was EVERYBODY'S KIDS DYING OVER IN IRAQ, but if they could have singled out the African Americans in this WAR..... LIKE THEY DID IN WORLD WAR II (Read your history books PWT's) THEY WOULD HAVE.!!!!
Suck it!

London not England

#29 -Lisa

Very bright honey.....

College educated in fact,(The white man's worst nightmare) from an Ivy League school......can YOU say the same?
better yet....can you even SPELL "College"....

Becky

He only Questions Obama's color because he can't remember what his own looks like anymore...

Str8UpNilka

Yeah Yeah. I believe I called Bush corrupt. Keep posting your liberal talking points from The Huff on here. Obama isn't salvaging crap. He sucks at being president so far and Bush sucked big time as president. They are both liars. Meet the new Pres, same as the old. Get your head out of your a$$.

dee

Look at the price George has paid for all that tanning. He now looks like a walking blob of skin Cancer!

London not England

#33 - I Drink Beer not Kool Aid

Still won't talk about that annoying little WAR & LIES TRUTH WILL YA?!?!?!?!?
Keep Drinkin that Beer man....
And hope they don't initiate a DRAFT....THEN YOU'll BE BLAMING OBAMA FOR THAT TO.....

Hot Carl

LoL Kevin... WW2? Sorry buddy, your SPIKE LEE history lesson doesn't fool me... Only 8.74% of US soilders in WW2 were black.. and that was the high point. Numbers were FAR lower in other allied countries so I have no idea what you are rambling about. Maybe you should check YOUR history you P.S.N. (I'm sure even a moron like you can figure that one out)

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments