Feds Hunting for Reality Star at Border

8/20/2009 2:56 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Ryan JenkinsLaw enforcement sources tell TMZ that there's an active search for Ryan Alexander Jenkins tonight in the waters between Washington state and Canada. Translation: They think he's trying to flee.

Jenkins, a Canadian citizen, is a "person of interest" in the murder of his wife, model Jasmine Fiore. Fiore's body was found stuffed in a suitcase in Orange County, CA last weekend.

Mike Milne with U.S. Customs tells us the "air, marine, and border patrol agents on the ground are actively searching for any leads," and they are aware that a "potential suspect Ryan Jenkins could be in the area."

Story developing...

Extravagantly-Creative

1.) If RYAN is smart . . . He should be withdrawing all of his Millions of Dollars into CASH before the U.S. freezes RYAN's assets.

2.) He should "charter" a private boat to the "Tip" of South America, then "charter" another boat from South America to Europe.

3.) Once in Europe, he should travel by land into Africa, then go deep into the many different countries within Africa.

4.) He has "dark-features" including facial hair to disguise himself into being a local native.

Extravagantly-Creative

I will be very disappointed if RYAN is picked-up by authorities anywhere on the West Coast.

($2.5 Million + $250,000 "I Love Money 3" winnings)

That is plenty for an "International Getaway" !!

kerrybabyxx

The guy's a real creep and is all over the news in canada.He will be found soon.

nvsue

"12. I live on an island in those waters. Time to break out the night vision goggles!"

Posted at 2:39AM on Aug 20th 2009 by annette

I do, too! I think I will go lock my doors! :)
Seriously, I hope they catch this creep quickly!

Crazy

Ryan frequents my city often.. i have known him for years! he dated a girlfriend of mine.. I am sure he is around here somewhere. Would be suprised if he is on a boat right now on the lake here...

The Truth

If he was black they wouldn't be looking for him..They are doing this because he's white .and poor

The Truth

Sound familar? lmao

Horhay

Why do you keep calling him a star. He was a contestant on a reality show... Wouldn't "star" mean he was a household name???? I have never heard of this guy...

EGGO

If he was black....they would have found him in 30 min! Another reality show victim..poor Meagan, she could have been the one stuffed in a suitcase LOL

Homie1Kanobe

Can Mr Jenkins say; SCHITT it's the Canadian Mountys

Homie1Kanobe

He will probally get flown into one of the million remote camps in the Yukon, Hide there forever

NekoNeko

I wonder if Megan's thinking about how close she was to ending up as a statistic. She's been remarkably close mouthed about all of this, which is very unusual for her. Usually she loves running to the media & complaining like she did in the Sharon fiasco. This must have really shook her.

janalal4

This guy looks like the kind of wimp who will get himself cornered & just blow his own brains out. Well, we can dream can't we??!!

Extravagantly-Creative

To: CRAZY-6:05 AM...

What "CITY" are you in which RYAN Frequents often ??

What is the name of the "LAKE" ??

We would love to hear what RYAN was like during the years you knew RYAN . . .

Do Not leave us hanging like that !!

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2