Name That Pumped Up Paw!

8/22/2009 2:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Can you tell who those veins belong to? Hint: It's not Madonna ... or the Crypt Keeper.

media_removed.jpg

Chris

Those hands are horrible. And for those commenters who are asking, I certainly have never found SJP to be attractive in the least - I never quite got how the press got fooled by her publicists or whoever into making her out as this icon of feminine beauty. Plus, if you want to compound the ick factor, just find her 'thank you' speeches for Emmy awards... what a ditz/moron!

Also, for the one who said Angelina Jolie's hand looks like that, I shook Ms. Jolie's hand last year, and she's pretty much perfect up close too; her hands looked nice. (No, I'm not pretending I know her - she shook 30 peoples' hands in the 3 minutes she was in the room)

schoen1

Angelina has very noticeable veins in her arms, which are more of a masculine trait.

Sherbert

I thought she was cute in LA Story back in 91 but she's gotten progressively worse over the years. And that hand means she's hit a new low.

Jen

It's SJP...Perez Hilton had this on his site a few days ago.. Way to be up on your info...TMZ

Nancy

This hand does not look normal, not even normal for a 90 year old. The skin even looks discolored and sorta dead or bruised, and the knucles look inflamed and swollen. Maybe it is an injury?

love them

Jennifer aniston face is horrible just like this hand,did any one see that bloated botoxed face the other day? yuck. how do she stay on top? if Jen can do it, so should every body else, and Angelina is gorgeous from head to toe.

hamilTonyan

the crypt keeper sjp, Mathew Broderek must have demanded alot of hand jobs.

gypsy214

DAMN - I've got 11 years on SJP, and my hands, while not exactly youthful, don't look THAT bad!

PASSION OF THE TAINT

Way too much fisting her men...

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3