Heidi Montag Makes an Ass of Herself

8/23/2009 10:05 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Here is Heidi Montag in The Bahamas this weekend -- shamelessly waiting for a camera to show up to "accidentally" catch her in that famously compromising butt-in-the-air position.

media_removed.jpg

Interestingly, Heidi is showing more in this photo than in that non-nude spread in that magazine her husband's reading.

danno

two a**h****. completely without talent and childish in their approach to life. nothing about them is real.

Katy

TMZ...take the hint and get rid of these two. You have to have SOME class!

Mary

They're both disgusting conservative Christians, eh? She's nasty looking and his balls are hanging out of his shorts. Why do people waste their money on rags to make worthless people like this wealthy? Neither of these young people have any personal dignity or real character. Shame on America....

AJ

I THOUGHT TMZ WAS NOT GOING TO PROMOTE THESE TO A** ANYMORE......PLEASE STOP!!!!

Debbie

WELL......SHE IS AN ASS!!!!! THERE'S NO DOUBT ABOUT IT!!!

Irene

please please please TMZ. We are all sick to death of these two. Hasn't their 15 minutes of fame long past? The only reason they are still a topic is because of sites like this posting about them. Stop. Attention whores should not be rewarded. And I'm seriously tired of scrolling past their faces.

Luornu

TMZ! PLEASE STOP! THERE is a blank check in it for you if you JUST STOP REPORTING ON THESE WORTHLESS HUMAN BEINGS!

Mary

Please Harvey! Stop featuring these annoying no talent fame whores! Jeez,I'd rather be forced to watch 24 hours of Jon & Kate than see one more item about Speidi(sounds like something you cough when you're clearing your throat). Do you think if we ignore them,they will go away?

Maniacal Zebra

How embarrassingly staged. It just makes them look that much more desperate for attention.

Joel

I'd still wax that ass.

old black joe

can anybody say jackMEoff in heidis butt and doooooooshebag spence is a jerk

cowbulls

I think Heidi is a victim of guilty by association. I say we give her a break. It’s not her brain that I want to pull over my ears like a football helmet. Heidi has a body for sex and I applaud her for using it. She would be in the top part of a list of women I'd like to have in that position.

Debbie

PLEASE, stop reporting on these two. They are SO UNINTERESTING!

jakaroo

Why, oh why are you even reporting this. We all hate them. Stop following them already! Puke, puke.

Peroque

WOW!!! I have never seen a worthless ass sitting with a worthless ass, showing it's ass!! What an F'n IDIOT!!!

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments