Heidi Montag -- Miss Universe? Hardly!

8/23/2009 7:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Heidi MontagHeidi Montag is scheduled to perform at tonight's Miss Universe pageant in the Bahamas, but pageant production staffers are taking bets as to whether or not it will actually go down -- because she's just that bad!

Sources tells us pageant peeps are concerned that Heidi just can't pull it off. We're told "she's lip-syncing and can't remember the lyrics" (to her own song!!!), "looks like a trainwreck," and "she can't dance."

But she's got Jesus on her side, so we're sure it will turn out just fine.

UPDATE: From the mouth of Spencer -- "The allegations by certain production staffers saying that Heidi is not going to perform are 100% false. She will perform live tonight and she is an exceptional dancer."

UPDATE 2: A source at NBC, which is airing the pageant, says Heidi isn't as bad as producers were secretly hoping she'd be. We shall see ...

Carol

I'm watching right now......poorest performance I've ever seen!
She CAN'T dance.....and she's lipsyncing for gosh sakes! Who in
the world put her up there?.....Spencer?
Just plain rediculous!

jenny

Oh my God. That was horrible. I feel sorry for her. Someone (besides Spenser) is telling her that she can sing and perform. She dances like a white girl.....and I am a white girl. Why are they letting her embarrass herself when she obviously is never going to be a hit. Can we say ....crash...burn?

Anonymous

Don't you have to have rhythm to be a successful singer/dancer?

Jen

She was so incredibly bad. The outfit was an awful Britney Spears knock off. It didn't even fit in the crotch. And she lip synch'd and wasn't really dancing. Just embarassing. Who approved that?

cowbulls

It's a beauty contest and she the sexiest woman out there. I could care less about her talent except for her sexual abilities.

Nancy

i just saw here performance and it SUCKED!!! Britney wannabe! She can not dance! Spencer pay for some dance classes and some singing lessons.....you so called PIMP!!!!

FF

Heidi,
You should find something better to do with your time.
I Just saw your performance of the Miss Universe Pageant and it was a sad and pathetic thing to watch..
You SUCK at it! You CAN'T DANCE and you CAN'T SING...
You and your hubby.. should disappear!!!

who gives a shit

Trump is showing that he has baddddd tasteeeeeeeeeeeee!! How could he hire Heidi and if he didn't whoever did has just lost their job. Or maybe he is friends with Spenser the douche bags parents and that's why she was on. Oh, she will never work again after that performance, it was awful!!! Maybe they will finally go hide under a rock and stay there. Who are their fan's anyway?

butters

We're supposed to believe she sang that crap live? Give me a break.

Alliefaye

OMG I SAW IT!!!!!!!!!!! wtf were they thinkin hahahah its like shes a wana be britaney w/ her outfit u know w/ the nude colored sequined pants & top!!! Shes also a realllllly crappy dancer!!!!!!!! bahahaha

Shelly Braswell

I just watched the video. That girl needs a good dose of reality (no pun intended). It was horrible. Awful. Cannot sing, nor dance. I think her 15 mins of fame should have been up about two years ago! Please do us all a favor, stick your head in the sand out of shame. And stay there. If, heaven forbid, you should procreate, please DO NOT show this to your niblets! Unless you want to be another statistic of parents whose children commit suicide. Trust me blondie, it's that bad. Stick to what you do best. Which is.......?

beef

For Christ's sake. Really? Is that all it takes to be a singer these days? Can any accidental celebrity really become a contributing musical hit? Since Heidi and douche-bag Spencer came on the scene I have laughed and hated and wanted them both to die a quick and horrible death. I hate when no talent spoiled hacks like the two of them get a free pass to be successful. I wish they lived in a trailer park and were hooked on meth and had herpes and had no teeth. She is hot garbage and he is a giant turd. Shame on anyone who hires them for prime time or even consider putting them on the air for any reason. I look forward to the day when their 25 minutes of fame is over.

Jake

Is Santilli Koors really judging this pageant? If so... awesome! I know he used to judge Mr. Teenage Scandinavia.

justice is mine says the lord

THIS WAsTHE WORST PERFORMANCE SINCE BRITTANY TRIED THE COMEBACK ON THE MTV MUSIC AWARDS OR WHATEVER IT WAS WHEN SHE DANCED OUT OF SHAPE IN THAT BLACK TWO PIECE THING. THE ONLY DIFFERENCE WAS BRITTANY COULD ACTUALLY LIP SYCN BETTER THAN HEIDE EVER THOUGHT BEING ABLE TO. I HOPE THIS IS THE END OF HER HORRIBLE 15 MINUTES OF FAME....HER AND HER PIMP OF A "HUSBAND" SHOULD BE RAN OUT OF TOWN ON A RAIL. THIS IS DISGUSTING, DEMEANING TO WOMEN. AND CERTAINLY NOT SOMETHING THAT SHOULD EVER BE ON TV EVER AGAIN. I SURE HOPE THAT SHE NEVER RECORDS ANOTHER SONG. HILLS TV SHOW IS FAKE JUST AS FAKE AS HEIDIS SINGING VOICE. I SURE HOPE THIS TORTURE FOR THE AMERICAN PUBLIC AND THE WORLD IS OVER VERY SOON.
PULL THE PLUG ON ANY FURTHER PERFORMANCES WHILE WE CAN. SHE WAS THE REASON I TURNED OFF THAT PROGRAM AND WILL DO THE SAME WHENEVER SHE APPEARS ON ANOTHER PROGRAM.I CANT STAND HER OR HER PIMP OF A BOYFRIEND/HUSBAND. GET IT ANNULLED LONG BEFORE THEY BRING A CHILD INTO THE WORLD. OH MY GOD THAT WOULD BE WORSE.

avonavon

She definetly needs to take some dancing lessons from Lady GaGa or Mona Kalina for example.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments