Michael Jackson's Kids Could Turn Preppy

8/23/2009 6:50 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

The home schoolin' days may be over for MJ's kids -- we've learned Katherine Jackson is "seriously considering" sending the golden children to one of the most elite private schools in L.A.

Family sources tell us the Jackson matriarch is talking about enrolling Michael Jr., Paris, and Prince in the Buckley School -- the same place Tito's three kids attended, as well as several other members of the Jackson clan. In fact, Tito's deceased wife, Dee Dee, once served as president of the Buckley Parent's Association.

Our sources say the family has talked to friends and school reps about enrolling the kids.

We're told Grandma Katherine used to show up for different events at the school and just loves the place -- great education, it's close to their Encino home, and it's heavily protected.

Problem is ... the school ain't so easy to get into. Plus, classes start really soon -- as in this Wednesday -- and it's unclear if the kids have even applied yet.

One cautionary note: Paris Hilton attended Buckley as well as ... (gulp) ... Kim, Kourtney and Khloe Kardashian.

a fan

836. Lindy I could not agree with you more but while he was physically and legally a grown man, psychologically and emotionally and behaviorally he was like an 11 year old living in a fantasy world where he could be Peter Pan and the children's messiah and talk to ET. He was totally vulnerable to exploitation. He lacked the adult insight to see the consequences of his behavior or what he says was his behavior. I wonder how much of what he said/did on the Bashir interview was real and what was deliberately outrageous on his part to get publicity. Negative publicity is better than being ignored in show business aka Janet's infamous wardrobe malfunction.

Una

I'm getting quite and education today.

Taking children to their own father's funeral is exploitive? I didn't know that. I took my children their father's funeral; they weren't on television but people saw them. I didn't realize I was exploiting them and jeopardizing their safety in the process. Stupid me.

Dealing with children on their own level is abnormal? When I was a child, we all had good relationships with our friends' parents; They played with us, they fed us, they taught us, they loved us and they tucked us into bed. Who gets to decide what the current definition of normal is, anyway?

Michael was abnormal because he didn't actively seek sex? As a spiritual person, he may have preferred to keep sex within the boundaries of a mutually loving relationship.

a total fan

"For years people focused on his hair, his clothes, his nose, his inactive sex life and his "abnormal" love for children. In the meantime a man was dying, a prophetic voice had been stilled and a family was destroyed by greed. Aren't we a shining example of a normal society!" by Una

VERY WELL SAID !!!!

A.B.

You're right, Una, in that the "normal" world around Michael Jackson was and is far from normal. Just look at some of the hateful posts here. He tried to be good and very few do today, it's supposed to be naive and not cool at all. His music was great and dealt with serious matters often, without the venom and selfishness you have to watch so often now. He was right in that good music is timeless and will live forever, and I think many, many of his songs will.

MJ WAS A JUNKIE

Posted at 12:07PM on Aug 24th 2009 by Una

He look so hideous and freaky.

nan

m great link on youtube try crazy ass mj fan on youtube to watch how sweet and protective he is of one nutty fan,.....also una you are right on target i wish i could exoress my own feeling that clearly.....mj was a sweet soul with a good heart ,i hate it when people piled up on him just to further thier own careers.

while my guitar gently weeps

disfasia thank you for your many insightfully posts and posts replying to my postings, also for correcting my mixing up of extorting boy's and/or parents, Lee posted insightfully reply about all the extortioners for me and readers of this forum.

I still have trouble finding convincing links to extreme Drug abuse, addiction and multiple rehabs, I understand Lisa made him go into rehab and that he had chronic pain from Pepsi burn and used Propofil to sleep, but I cannot stretch to believe the aliases were Michael's aliases {19 aliases all from his household without any disregarded, becomes suspect} and his using Prince's name and pill bottles without any names, my research finds multiple planted heresy's about drug addictions? I do feel or realize Michael developed a pain pill habit {a long time ago he claimed to lose 10 pounds rehearsing dance and his weight seams never to have exceeded 150 pounds, maybe 165 pounds} the Iv induced sleep had often been reported, posted plants are falsely implying junkie, when his friends never witnessed abuse.
Read today's posting by his artist friend that claims Michael never showed sign's of addiction.

nan

wonder if ther is any way to organize to actuall have the talking heads like nancy grace and larry king and the rest to actually look at the facts now that people are starting to be alittle more open minded aboutmj.prob.not cause they were part of the franzy to cash in on his misfortune.for years on tv you see people assuming he did that horrible stuffbut wheni spoke to people no regular folks ever beleived it .just thought it was a couple of people with a bully pulpit and a camera in font of them making money off mj again.

nan

did anyone see the today show today .there was a lady on who said mj was really afraid of dr thome thome?that they were controling his life and money.and he was trying to get htem out of his life .this is no simple story in think he was murdered and mad eto look like a junkie that is what the jackson family is dealing with .....HORIBLE

liz

A.B. MJ was very sexy, just never with any adult. You are believing in fairy tales, and what you want to be true.

Everybody wants their idols to be good people, and he did have many wonderful qualities, but he loved young boys.

liz

Priscilla was totally shocked, wasn't sure Lisa even knew Michael, and didn't believe she married him, Priscilla was not happy.

liz

Even though Michael usually spoke in a soft voice, and was probably drug impaired in the Bashir interview, people that did business with him, knew him as extremely intelligent, and definite about what he wanted done. If any employee did not agree, they were quickly fired. He was definitely not "childlike" in a business meeting, or work setting.

Has anyone see a copy of the confidentiality agreement that all his employees were required to sign?

while my guitar gently weeps

853. I think Lisa Marie and MJ had pretty much a telephone courtship only. I think he even called her on the phone to propose to her, and she married him just a couple of days after divorce #1. She's now on husband #4

Posted at 1:00PM on Aug 24th 2009 by Terry

Terry; Their were reports of arranged Marriage and publicity stunt, but' knowing the facts the union of Lisa and Michael was a relationship of Love {I myself [in private, before Michael's death] dispute consummation} allowing' certain intimacies may have happened.
Rest assured Lisa understood Michael's uniquenesses as he did hers before the marriage, and both of them tried to make a go of it, attempting to further one-another's future, their was a big story that Michael and Lisa were going to kiss on live TV {after a month of Marriage} and it looked both awkward and painfully, their wasn't much expectation of success, but well wishers were supportive. Priscilla had a daughter in rebellion with drug use postings in the press and Lisa's forcing Michael into rehab helped her to understand drug's power, what it was was young love playing house, with time well spent, somewhat experimental, everlasting commitment was absent, I want Michael buried at Graceland for fan visitation, Graceland has perfected Elvis memorial, plus Elvis's Trust management, and Lisa is involved, Also' Never-land restored for ill children and their parents to vacation, by recommending "Camp firefly."

A.B.

Inexess, neither you nor I actually know if MJ loved young boys or if he had sex with women - unless you have been a little boy having sex with him. Were you? Wondering and discussing is one thing, but being so definitely sure om something just because it looks that way is another. Both allegations leading to settlement and trial were false. If there were any other boys who really had been inappropriately touched by Jackson, they have kept very silent all those years. That's more than unusual. Children tend to keep quiet if the perp is gentle and benign (and they sometimes are), but when the bubble is finally bursting, like it first look as if it was doing in Jackson's case, they generally come forward. None did.

Jackson is an enigma. There are a lot of artists whose work I admire, but whose private lives are pretty common with all the usual ups and downs, and some are rather sleazy. I loved John Lennon's genius, but there is no question he didn't treat his first wife well - or his second. Jackson, on the other hand, I just can't pin down. He is different. And I don't think so because I am a young girl wearing rose-colored glasses. As it happens, I'm not.

Crystal

Walter: Just because they didn't go to school, it doesn't mean they don't have an education. I'm sure they had to read while being homeschooled.

Previous 15 Comments | 47 | 48 | 49 | 50 | 51 | 52 | 53 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments