Ryan Jenkins Video: "I Love My Wife"

8/23/2009 10:52 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Just two weeks before he allegedly murdered Jasmine Fiore, Ryan Jenkins was cooing at the Palms pool in Las Vegas, "Damn, I love my life. And I love my wife." His comments came as Jasmine danced for him poolside.

Jasmine Fiore

Jenkins posted the video on his MSpace page on August 9. Law enforcement believes he strangled Fiore on August 14.

Jasmine & Ryan: Click to launch

Jenkins also posted this video to MySpace at the same time. Once again they are in Las Vegas, but Jasmine's hair is blonde in the video -- so it was probably taken a different time.

Jasmine Fiore

Sad sad

I don't know. I studied a "little" bit about real estate. But I'm not that knowledgeable about it. Someone else here might know better.

racerzeke

Unless they were looking to be owners of the places and rent them out I dont see why they would have any interest

Sad sad

His dad looks scary as hell in that picture http://www.jenkinsarchitecture.net/m.php?p=about

Evil daddy Warbucks

Sad sad

He looks like the type of Guy who would lock his son in the basement for a few months for putting his elbows on the table.

Snapdragon

New Here. Been reading these comments for a couple of days now. Still struggling with the time lines. I thought that she went missing on Friday, early Saturday morning, Ryan went to the Police Station on Saturday, voicing his concern. He was the last person to be seen with her alive.

So now I am curious, if you will….

He goes to the police station on Saturday, stating that she is missing. To me there is not a lot of time between the time that he was seen taking the suitcase from the lobby to the time that he went to the Police Station to file the report.

Now correct me if I am wrong, was there not a lot of travel and such, in disposing of the body? And then he shows up at the Police station, calm and clean? One questions this. Then she is found so quickly.

It has been stated that he had a high speed boat that he allegedly drove to Canada in. So my thoughts are…. Well if you have a boat, why dump the body in garbage can? You have the entire “World’s Ocean” at your disposal??? So why there? And to me, taking out teeth and mutilating the body in the manner that happened to her, well, that would take time. So please help me understand this time line! Seems lot’s of places to go, lot’s of things to do, no time.

Curious, that is all. Instead of crucifying the individual, let’s take a good hard look at the facts. I am ready to admit that I have missed something, and if so please enlighten me. He had been portrayed to me as a nice guy, and that she was the abuser…. Then I see the reality….*sigh*….. My friend was wrong.

hehe

..good man that Ryan Jenkins :D

chunk

Two wasted human lives of absolutely no value. Who cares? everybody, I mean EVERYBODY gets what they deserve.

Fact Checker

The Canadian Police (RCMP) have said Ryan Jenkins is in Western Canada. I bet they know right were his lawyer has put him but are giving him the chance to turn himself in without a fight so no one is hurt.

racerzeke

I also find it interesting that they say he drove to Canada then walked across and then the boat is in play and he boated across. Seems like there would need to be 2 people.

Also it will be interesting to see how he removed her fingers and teeth I mean I know if can be done in a very barbaric way but that seems unlikely. Whether he got help in that is also interesting.

And the last thing is here is an image of where she was found.

He would had to have driven or walked (really?) down this long alley dump the body and leave the same way he came in. Now I know its at 3-4-5 am in the morning but knowing the neighborhood its hard to believe that he would risk such a thing. I think he had someone else dump the body

Sad sad

I'm a little lost on the time line too. TMZ said they have video of Ryan checking out Friday am. She was found Sat am. Another report said she was only dead 2 hours prior. Wiki says She was dead the 15th. TMZ said the 14th. So? Anyone?

racerzeke

I've read where eye witnesses saw him and Fiore go up to their hotel in San Diego at around 1:30 AM so the 14th or 15th as a time of death is only a matter of hours and determined by the accuracy of the eyewitnesses

Sad sad

HELL YA THEY ARE CLOSING IN ON HIM.

chunk