Victim's Ex -- 'Happy' that Ryan Killed Himself

8/24/2009 8:15 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Robert Hasman -- the ex-boyfriend who Jasmine Fiore was texting on the night before she was murdered -- went on the 'Today' show this morning and said, "I was happy that Ryan [Jenkins], that he killed himself."

Visit msnbc.com for Breaking News, World News, and News about the Economy

Jasmine Fiore's mother, Lisa Lepore, was on as well and talked about how his death helps bring some sense of closure.

Jenkins was found yesterday evening in a Canadian motel -- he was hanging by his belt when motel workers found his body.

Bobo Frog

Bum Love!!!

Fyzt

and he just saved the CA taxpayers a ton of money! Buena Park PD is sad they will not be able to prosecute? Ummm, i think this murderer is answering to a higher power at the moment. let it go Buena Park PD.

doc murry

this man was innocent un til proven guilty ..he did not have his day in court because he was all ready tried and convicted in the court of tmz..this is outrageous..everyone is guilty of murder in the court of tmz..may you all spend time in this mans shoes..go michael jackson we love you man

Bobo Frog

NBC needs to do their homework and read TMZ before doing interviews because she didn't ask Hasman if they were having an affair, and Hasman didn't mention the "suck it" text. You could tell the mom was uncomfortable when he talked about emailing his daughter.. .she was shifting a lot in her chair.

dee

At least he can never hurt another woman. It looks like Megan dodged a bullet.

Y

That guy is unusual. I saw the interview. There's something about him that puts me off. I don't think this model had a knack for picking out men.

However, I believe Jasmine and Ryan Jenkins were still married. Nobody has seen any paper filed that their marriage was annulled. The family should stop lying to themselves. Maybe she talked about annulling the marriage, but she never did.

Bobo Frog

Um, als produce, hate to break it to you, but MJ is dead...ya nut.

doc murry

well one mystery solved,,now we know where she got her football sized head..from her weird looking mom..did santa beat the whole family with an ugly stick..i bet she had to tie raw meat around her daughters neck when she was a kid to even get the dogs to play with her..my god what an ugly family

stalkers are scum

MOney HUngry stripper marries spoiled nutcase.

LongJohn69

Life isn't enough for these greedy hedonists. They seek the only thing they haven't had (Death) and they want it NOW! What ever happened to patience?

doc murry

froggy my post was about this killer dude ..not mj ..its not always about mj man there is more out there in this world than mj man,,i was just given my man mj a shout out man..the killer guy could be innocent for all we know..its all about justice man for the common person..legalize pot man..now

Joanna Therese

I used to be a woman like Fiore, does that mean I deserve to be killed?

jocko

Ha ha, Hey Robert maybe now you know not to text married women, this is all your fault. Whats up with the mom? She looks like a friggen alien. Its sad that a cool dude like Ryan got involved with plastic garbage and had to take his life.

Ribble

I have a serious question - does anyone know if Jasmine and her mother, the Lepore family, are related to Amanda Lepore? The name and the rather distinctive facial features have baffled me ever since I heard the mother's (and Jasmine's real) last name. I know that part of Amanda Lepore's unusual look is due to plastic surgery, but I wonder if there is a relationship there. Anyone?

doc murry

no annette rose ... we love you ..you need to live because someday you will do great things...

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments