Megan Wants a Millionaire Star -- Remember Me?

8/27/2009 11:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

The chick who was "supposed" to be the star of "Megan Wants a Millionaire" is finally crawling out of the "one of the contestants from my show may have murdered someone" shadow ...

media_removed.jpg

Sporting a tiny blue bikini, Megan Hauserman strutted around an L.A. hotel yesterday with a mystery man -- who wasn't one of the men vying for her affection on the reality show that featured suspected wife-killer Ryan Jenkins.

VH1 made the decision to pull Megan's show once Jenkins -- who was one of the contestants -- became a suspect in the murder of model Jasmine Fiore.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

Lisa

I was wondering who Megan had picked in her show “Megan wants a Millionaire”
The show had finished filming in March and then the disastrous ending of one of the contestants who went insane and murdered his girlfriend and then hung himself, Of course I understand while they would not continue the show, but out of curiosity I was wondering who she picked???
Thanks
Lisa Whited

Tinalouise

If i were her I would be suing VH1 for putting her life in danger with such a mad man they put on that show with her. Then again why does she need to do this I am sure she can find someone on her own because she isn't bad looking, except for her hips are a bit wide...

Amused

ID BE ASHAMED IF I WERE MEGAN TO EVEN BE SMILING AFTER WHAT HAPPENED WITH HER COSTAR RYAN JENKINS ON HER SHOW. VHI DID AN AWESOME JOB TO TAKE HER SHOW OFF AIR. THE SHOW WAS REALLY STUPID AND SHE MADE IT EVEN MORE STUPID! ITS RIDICULOUS HOW A SHOW LIKE THAT WOULD EVEN MAKE IT TO VHI AND HOPEFULLY THERE WONT BE A MEGAN WANTS A MILLIONARE "PART 2" BECAUSE THAT WOULD BE SUCH A WASTE OF AIRTIME ON TV. SHE NEEDS TO GET A LIFE AND STOP MAKING MONEY OFF OF REALITY TV SHOWS AND ACTUALLY GO OUT IN THE REAL WORLD AND FIND SOME "REAL" WORK THE DUMB BIMBO!

A

She is beyond irritating

just saying

U can tell she had her stomach done look how high her belly button is...

LongJohn69

Enough already with the blond bimbos.

Ms Kris

Isn’t she a gem?

Yesterday Extra had a clip of her walking into a club or restaurant saying her 1 piece on this situation

Never said anything to the victims family, NOTHING

Megan cares about herself & herself ONLY

Fake hair, fake chest & does NOT care about anyone What a wonderful life Megan

NO MEGAN WE DO NOT WANT TO REMEMBER YOU!!

nacho

I have not yet heard about any comments she has made about the poor girl that got murdered, or being pi**ed that her show got cancelled or anything. But yes, she will probably sue VH-1 for not doing a good enough backround check on him and potentially putting her in danger and make her millions from that... perhaps then she can go away for ever.

Joe

im not hating or nothing but wow! she's got Mormon hips!

WaterAphrodite

Nice to see her doing something for someone besides herself, for once... even if it is just applying sunscreen. She really does have a fantastic body though. :)

Nix

Please, TMJ - don't give this Bimbo anymore exposure period not that as much as can expose herself is not on display. lol!!

Violette-Blue

I don't like Megan at all. I don't understand why VH1 would ever give this piece of trash her own reality show. I never watched it, but from what I heard it sucked and was meant to be cancelled anyhow. I feel so sorry for Jasmine Fiore and her family/friends. It took such a tragedy for this horrid show to be cancelled. Megan needs to just disappear. No one cares about her and she is talentless. I was so glad when Sharon Osbourne whipped her scrawny butt on tv.

VH1 listen up. I do enjoy your reality shows. Bring back the Surreal Life, do a new type of Rock of Love with someone other than Bret Michaels. I love money 4 needs to come out and soon. Stop wasting time with wannabee actors who have no real talent and just piss off your viewers.

marcia

Just another fake blond, that's dumb as a shoe....

xcalibur

EWWW, SHE AINT HOT. KINDA THICK ACTUALLY.. JENKIN'S EX-GF LOOKS HOTTER THAN THIS BEEYATCH. SOMETIMES FATE DOES WONDERFUL THINGS LIKE CANCELING MEGHAN'S SHOW. IN GOD WE TRUST. PRETTY MUCH.. =)

anonymous