Jackson Gets Posthumous B'Day Gift from Vegas

8/30/2009 12:20 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Michael Jackson was honored in Las Vegas last night -- on what would have been his 51st birthday -- with a star on the Palms Casino Resort's Walk of Fame.

Joe Jackson

Robin Leach presented the star to Joe Jackson, Michael's dad, who said, "I wish he was here to see this take place."

Afterwards, Joe had dinner at the N9NE Steakhouse at the Palms and then went up to the Playboy Club. After that, he went to another nightclub called Moon, where the DJ played Michael Jackson songs all night.

Della

Thomas-

Thank you for the link to the video. Quite awesome! Loved it! To borrow a phrase from Michael himself- Watching him dance is is "Divinity in Motion". His dance is flawless.

Insanity 7.0

97. 94. Insanity Poses A Question:

The movie is schedule to be released about the end of October. Tickets to the two-week only movie run will go on sale on 9/27/2009. I expect it will probably be some unique, expensive arrangement to buy tickets. Expect the DVD will be released immediately after the two-week movie run.

__________________________________________________________________

Insanity Says:

It will most likely be viewable in Sony/Imax Theaters...This kinda sucks because I have a bunch of AMC Gold Tickets...I think I will opt for the DVD instead because I can add it to my database...The information is much appreciated Noel Thanks..

Insanity 7.0

99. wow the comment that MJ's musical out put was not worth much is hilarious. Haaa wow. The man sold over 750 million records. hhahhha so funny.

Posted at 1:26PM on Aug 30th 2009 by rs

_____________________________________________________________________

Insanity Says:

This is the stupidest thing I have ever heard stupid is what stupid does...The are always trying to discredit Pete....People try do deconstruct what they do not comprehend...

*Pete Says:

HEhehe...

Insanity 7.0

Insanity Says:

According to People Klien need watch his back...

Insanity 7.0

Insanity 7.0

Insanity Says:

Never get high on your own supply

-Biggie Smalls Is The Illest

rs

I agree insanity some people discredit individuals like MIchael because they have so many shortcomings themselves. I think it really upsets some that this man dedicated so much of his life to helping sick children and those in need. I think they would rather hate him than acknowledge how he gave his own money for hospitals, burn units, and financed the efforts to find a liver for a sick child. Michael was not all talk he actually worked of to heal the world.

The devil is always jealous and really pissed off about the love and compassion we show to each other, It makes humanity soar. So I think those who represent the desire to keep us hating each other will always hate MJ because they just hate the fact that so many "loved him more'

disfasia

Good morning rs!

Yes you are right about his 750 million...and it will continue to climb of course.

rs

I am so very proud of the way the world celebrated Michael's birthday yesterday. It was such a beautiful day

Insanity 7.0

Insanity Will Now Channel 2Pac:

I can't sleep there's something EVIL in my IV!

-2Pac

rs

Hi disfasia,

So nice to see you. Hope you enjoyed the celebration yesterday. Thanks for all the beautiful post about Michael this week.

Insanity 7.0

113. Insanity Will Now Channel 2Pac:

I can't sleep there's something EVIL in my IV!

-2Pac

*Follow the link below...

Posted at 1:48PM on Aug 30th 2009 by Insanity 7.0

Read more: http://www.tmz.com/2009/08/30/michael-jackson-birthday-las-vegas-star/8#c21245158#ixzz0PgpJm8yI

disfasia

rs,

My pleasure. I had a good day full of Michael's music. And yourself?

donise121

One of the cutest birthday remembrances yesterday was Google. They had his two little black shoes on the toes with the glittery socks in place of the O's.

Very cute.

rs

It was wonderful enjoyed his music and I was very happy to see that there was some positive things on tv that really supported Michael for a change. Great day.:)