Macaulay's Rep

Blanket is NOT His Baby

8/31/2009 3:40 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

0831_culkin_ex-1Here's a shocker -- Macaulay Culkin's press agent claims the actor is not the biological father of Michael Jackson's son Blanket.

The ridiculous story, which first appeared in The Sun this morning -- and everywhere else 5 minutes later -- explained how Culkin donated the sperm to create Blanket.

So we contacted Culkin's rep Michelle Bega to ask -- because why not -- and we got the following statement:

"The inquiries are too preposterous for us to even acknowledge."

The search for the real sticky bandit continues...

tami

#50...I couldn't agree more! Why isn't anyone curious about who the mother of Ricki Martin's kids is????? I wish everybody will just drop it coz in actual fact its really nobody's bussiness.

rs

Please take a look at this picture of Michael Jackson and the people
he is surrounded by. This was taken in London shortly before his
death. I think we can definitely say here a picture is worth a
thousand words. Link Below

rs

Two more of Michael and Tomei in london before his death. I have to
say these pictures give me a real uneasy feeling

a fan

#47 Bubba
I loved your post. It was hysterical. I have not laughed that hard in
the last two months because I have been sad that MJ died.

susan

LaToya is such a "great" sister. She told the british tabloids that Blanket was not MJ's. Who needs enemies when you have such great family members.

19. Why is everyone so sure they aren't Michael's biological kids?
The only thing you are basing this on is complexion and hair?
The kids, especially the boys look just like Michael, young pre-surgery, Michael Jackson.

Posted at 3:09PM on Aug 31st 2009 by deedee

Read more: http://www.tmz.com/2009/08/31/macaulays-rep-blanket-is-not-his-baby/2#comments#ixzz0PniCkCLG

ilovemichael

Thank you for the photos. I have never seen these. These men look like the Russian mafia (no offense to anyone who is Russian). Was Michael involved with the mafia? These are thugs.

astabasta

rs, those$ people Michael is with look awful. Like they have $ signs in their eyes.
Seriously, they look like criminals. :-(

Mags

Seriously people GET OVER IT.......those kids are MJ's biological kids. And anyone who can't see it by looking at them......is F'n retarded!

rs

Your welcome:)

rs

I agree Denmark. These pictures gave me a kind of sick feeling when I saw them

a fan

Thanks for the px. That is Dr. Tohme. Mark Lester was also there.

ilovemichael

Ok, those photos were scary. Then I went to the main website: http://mjjgallery.free.fr/2009/various/london2009/oliver/

Click on the series of them. The guy grabbing him seems to be guarding him. In context it makes sense since Michael was among many people. If you look at all of them it makes sense.

rs

I agree but what I found out the guy grabbing him THOMe I hope i spelled this correctly. He is really not a body guard. He is the guy that a tape were was turned in on with Michael's voice on it saying he was afraid of him. He is also the guy that had 5.5 million dollars of michaels money when he died. I guess seeing him with michael so close to his death and all the controversy that surrounded their relationship just gave me a weird feeling.

danica

I think TMZ should ask Quincy Jones who Rashida's father is.
She doesn't look even a tiny bit black.
I would love to hear Quincy's response.