Shemar Moore 911 Call -- 'He's Down Flat'

8/31/2009 1:15 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

TMZ has just obtained the 911 call made after "Criminal Minds" actor Shemar Moore was hit by a car while riding his bicycle in L.A. earlier this month.

Shemar Moore: Click to listen

A witness placed the call about a guy who was "flat on his face" -- but he wasn't sure if the actor was hit or just fell over.

Moore was rushed to the hospital and treated for a broken leg.

Xtian

do the ice cream and cake, ice cream and cake, ice cream and cake...

bitzod

Was ERIC from M CSI seen on the SET?up? been there done that....never zig before you zag OR you will wakeup at dreamworks on giffen`s lap as a dog.

Lori in Chicago

I think Shemar Moore is one of the sexiest men alive.... glad he's still alive......

Ren

I think he is the most positive person ALIVE, glad he is OK

Ziggy

If he needs a personal nurse, I'll jump on the first plane and nurse him back to health for free. What an absolutely beautiful brown speciman of love juice he is. I want to rub my p**sy on the tv when he's on it, hoping some of his hot manliness would find it's way through the fiber optic cables into my body.

Forget Brad Pitt and George Clooney and the likes of that boring plucked chicken skin pasty look. Shemar Moore is what a real lover man is supposed to look like. Give me a brown and sexy man anytime. Once you go brown, your whole world get turned around.

justmeles

I AM SORRY HE GOT HIT BY A CAR FOR, BUT IF THIS STORY ON MEDIATAKEOUT.COM IS TRUE, MAYBE HE GOT JUST WHAT HE DESERVED.
BECAUSE I AM NOT HIS GODFATHER NOT DEAD, AND CERTAINLY NOT HIV POSITIVE!!!