O'Day Continues to Hail Hitler ... as Brilliant

9/1/2009 2:05 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

In an attempt to clear up the "Hitler and Castro are Brilliant" controversy -- Aubrey O'Day just issued the following statement to TMZ:

Aubrey O'Day

"Murderers and dictators generally are some of the smartest people out there - they just use their brain power for evil purposes.

I don't condone any of their evil behavior, but I was asked about their intellectual firepower... and in my opinion you can't have a low IQ and wreck [sic] that much havoc on the world.

What Hitler succeeded in doing, was deplorable... And I hope we never see such an abusive use of power again."

As for O'Day's claim that she met Castro in the past, Aubrey told us:

"I was a college student on a program called Semester at Sea, through that program chosen political science students attended a half day seminar of Fidel Castro and his thoughts on basically everything except Cuba's relationship with the US, lol. It was very interesting."

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

gggossiphound

OMG that woman needs to just sit down and shut up. WHY would anyone ask her opinion on anything requiring a brain. She just needs to shut her mouth and sit there and look pretty...

thatbyach

first and f u

savvydude

Yeah, Pol Pot was a genius, too, huh? And what about Charles Manson - a brainiac of brainiacs.

What a dimwit!

Aaron

The sad thing is that she is right! Intelligence and evil can go hand-in-hand.

xcrunk

OMG, Hitler was my fav...so cool.

TMZ, whatevs!

whatthefrig

This woman needs to go to a German Death Camp sometime and be locked in for a month by herself.

the a-hole

Daaayy O, Daaa-aaa-aay O! Hitler's brilliant an I wanna go home.

Joy

great pic b.i.t.c.h looks like she's constipated. Stop putting her pics and ridiculous comments up Tmz. She's obviously an idiot!!!

mrez golucky

Yikes!

Love me some TMZ

Not all geniuses are moral, Harvey.

Jen

She should just keep her mouth shut. what a moron. WTF was she doing on that show or for that matter WHY would Sean HAVE her on that show??

apocalypsenow-redux

Decided to join the crew.
FIRST OFF
Don't judge and don't say karma. If you can -empathize- more power to you, you understand. Sympathy has no merit. If you've never walked in Michael Jackson's shoes, or DJ AM's, Please shut the f up. I don't know what MJ has done, I wasn't in bed with him, I've never been a recovering addict who survived a plane crash and third degree burns. I cannot fathom their pain, so I can't judge them. The only thing that I know is when you wish and say horrible things about people without knowing them-it always comes back. Whether it be you, your children or your grandchildren-it will come back.
THE PEOPLE YOU JUDGE AND HATE WILL BE YOUR ANCESTORS.
SO PEACE

Paparazzo@frog.cc

O'Day is a moron. Both Catro and Hitler are morons. Their assumptions of the world has been proven to be wrong and stupid. That's why their states failed badly.

the a-hole

Did she say "What Hitler succeeded in doing, was adorable"?!!!!
NOOOOO!
Michael Jackson's tigers: Now, THEY are "adorable!"

TexMix

Aubrey it's o.k.
Now step away from the mics.

Me thinks you gonna be new Jane Fonda if you don't hush gurl!

sorry Jane