Gladys Knight to Sing at Michael's Funeral

9/2/2009 8:47 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Gladys Knight We've learned there will be a special guest singing at Michael Jackson's burial tomorrow night: Gladys Knight.

Knight's rep confirmed the singer -- who knew Michael when he was little and once shared the same manager with him -- will perform at tomorrow's service.

The service will take place at Glendale Forest Lawn Memorial Park in Glendale, CA.

Insanity Is 7.2

152. hey iNsanity ... having a quiet night ... sad all over again becaue I'm missing Mikey . :..(

Posted at 1:06AM on Sep 3rd 2009 by Tstorm

____________________________________________________________________

Insanity Says:

Turn your music on u are not alone...

Insanity Is 7.2

Insanity Smile @ T :)

janalal4

quicksilver-Hope you don't mind, I copied it down? It's perfect. Do you mind me asking if you are a guy or a gal? I don't mean to be sexist(okay, I guess I'm being sexist) but your poetic soul & all I'm curious.

LuvMJbad

The rality of it is hitting me quite hard tonite. My heart is heavy. I know this is it!!! I am having a hard time with the fact that the casket will be open! As sue from Tampa stated earlier it was on Hollywood 411 tonite that they have a shoulder length wig and a makeup artist make him look like he is sleeping. What worries me the most is his children have to look at him and what effect will it be on them??? I don't mean any disrespect because I have always thought of MJ as beautiful and sexy. I love him always and will miss him until we meet in heaven. Sad day tomorrow for all MJ's fans. Final goodbyes cannot imagine.....

mimi

that's nice of her, i know it's hard for her also since she knew michael when he was a kid

janalal4

Okay, clearly "Insanity" has alot to say tonight!!

Insanity Is 7.2

INSANITY SAYS:

We've made a LUV match on the board....Who Is It??...And It Doesn't Seem To Matter...

Insanity Is 7.2

157. Okay, clearly "Insanity" has alot to say tonight!!

Posted at 1:14AM on Sep 3rd 2009 by janalal4

____________________________________________________________________

Insanity Says:

OK janalal4 wins...LOL

lovemjforever

Please support Michael for Nobel Peace Prize.

"Michael Jackson Nomination 2010 Nobel Peace Prize"
Pls search Google and fill the petition. Takes only 1 minute.

Thank you.

Love you MJ. Rest in peace.

Tstorm

T sending Insanity a love letter .

janalal4

LuvMjbad- Hey there! I saw this episode of Hollywood 411 & they said on there that they(the morticians I assume) were confidant & that he would have on a "long flowing wig" & be looking very regal and "worthy of his final curtain call". These were direct quotes. I know what you mean though. Maybe the kids need this though after seeing him laying on a cold steel table in the ER at the hospital after he had died. Maybe seeing him looking this way will be better than that & be their lasting memory rather than how he must have looked in the hospital. I hope so.

Insanity Is 7.2

162. T sending Insanity a love letter .

Posted at 1:18AM on Sep 3rd 2009 by Tstorm

_____________________________________________________________________

Insanity Says:

T chill they might start to believe that $hit....LOL..And it doesn't seem to matter...

janalal4

Insanity- "Pull over boy & get yo' ticket"!! Love that one.

Insanity Is 7.2

163. LuvMjbad- Hey there! I saw this episode of Hollywood 411 & they said on there that they(the morticians I assume) were confidant & that he would have on a "long flowing wig" & be looking very regal and "worthy of his final curtain call". These were direct quotes. I know what you mean though. Maybe the kids need this though after seeing him laying on a cold steel table

__________________________________________________________________

IAV (I AM VEXED) INSANITY SAYS:

IF U HAD THIRD DEGREE BURNS YOU WOULD WEAR A WIG ALSO...CHECK WHAT IT DO WITH A SCALP BURN VICTIM...

Insanity Is 7.2

165. Insanity- "Pull over boy & get yo' ticket"!! Love that one.

Posted at 1:21AM on Sep 3rd 2009 by janalal4