Michael Jackson -- Rolls Out

9/2/2009 5:30 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Three of Michael Jackson's priciest possessions were removed from his Las Vegas home yesterday: A trio of Rolls Royces.

Michael Jackson: Click to watch
We hear the expensive whips were meant to be wedding presents for Michael's three children someday -- but none of the Rolls we spotted looked as if they'd been driven recently.

All the items removed from Jackson's home were moved to an L.A. storage facility -- some will be used for an upcoming memorabilia tour.

flyinskyler

didnt he think he could buy them those cars then and not now.?

pl

Goodbye Michael. You can finally rest now.

Kaz

I hope they ARE saved for Michael's children and are not diverted to any other Jackson.

Brad

Michael Jackson is not dead.

HumanNature

TMZ, PLEASE DO SOME REAL CRIMINAL INVESTIGATION WORK ON WHO KILLED MICHAEL JOSEPH JACKSON!!!

LONG LIVE THE "KING"!!!!

danger baby

Uneasy lies the head that wears the crown.
William Shakespeare

R.I.P. King of Pop

WillOTheWisp

Oh my God! I miss him so much! Man, he never even drove those cars! What a waste!

I never really appreciated his talents after all of those awful accusations. But now I realize that I miss out on a lot of years of enjoying his songs, some I’ve never heard or really listen to, which are so wonderful. I know there will never be another Michael Jackson and I'm at a loss.

I will wear his gorgeous tee-shirt, from his 2009 London tour, proudly!

Here’s to you, Michael! R.I.P.

diane

This is so sad. I hope the kids do get them someday, as he wanted.

Who Cares reads a wonder

HumanNature Fan Club,,,go HN GO HN GO HN GET REAL NOW GET REAL NOW...DO WE NEED TO OPEN A NON-PROFIT FOR THE STATE,IF THEY ARE SHORT ON CASH.BAD GUYS TAKE A DASH,WE NEED TO DRIVE FOR THE CASH

pl

-----------------
I never gave MJ a second thought when he was alive. I am sorry to say that I missed out on so much of his music, but I am catching up on that.

Like someone else said on another post, I had no idea the demons and hurt this man was carrying around throughout his lifetime, it's just all so sad. Also sad is the fact that it took his death for a lot of us to realize what a giving and caring person he really was. I truly never knew.

I am ashamed of some of the things I may have said and thought about him in past years. I'm sorry for that MJ. I hope you will forgive me.

leah

#4: Please, stay on-topic. Wanna discuss hoaxes - see the post about the RTL video.

Hmmmmm

KJ make sure those kids get those cars!!!!!

seeking the truth

RIP Michael, I hope the truth comes out about your death and you get justice. More information needs to be sought on those in the house that day and his sinister advisor Dr Tohme... he was sacked in May, Michael was scared of him... yet he was at the hospital the day Michael died with Jermaine... WHY?!

Glenda in Texas

It's funny you guys can capture video of crap such as this but you can't capture a decent video of Conrad effing Murray out and about!!!!!

Brad

Leah, excuse me? I am on topic dear, and besides who are you to tell me what I can and can't talk about here? Is this your website? No.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments