MJ's Funeral

The Stars Arrive

9/3/2009 10:59 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

UPDATE 8:10 PM PT: The Jackson family has arrived -- only an hour and ten minutes late.

Rest in peace, Michael Jackson.

UPDATE 8:00 PM PT:
The Jackson family has still not arrived ... the service was scheduled to begin an hour ago. Some of the guests arrived around 6:30.

UPDATE
: Lisa Marie Presley -- Michael's ex-wife -- just arrived. Corey Feldman is there too.

mj-funeral-1
The star-studded crowd is arriving at Michael Jackson's funeral -- Liz Taylor, Barry Bonds, Macaulay Culkin, Mila Kunis, Chris Tucker, Al Sharpton and more...

Meanwhile, the family has still not left their Encino compound.

Does the fashionably late rule apply to a funeral?!

shaun

The flippin' nerve! Michael is dead! The King of pop,rock,soul, and DANCE is gone! He is a legend and icon to us but most importantly a Son,Father,Brother,cousin,nephew and friend to others.. Its okay if the family of 100+ members are a bit behind schedule. I am sure his "friends" who arrived at 6:30pm will understand. -
Stop making DRAMA, gossip,and an issue out of everything Jackson!
This is real life and a family's real pain.
RESPECT

Leda

Oh, Michael. Rest in peace. We'll always love you.

Hmmmmm

80. It's just someone mentioned hearing Sharpton speaking and I don't see any of that. :( Now I wish I had a t.v.

Posted at 11:12PM on Sep 3rd 2009 by disfasia

IT'S ON KCAL9 A LOCAL CHANNEL HERE IN LA..

Kelci mj's girl

ive been so sad all day..i love you michael..you will be forever in my heart!muah i lvoe you!

Love MJ

I am at present, crying my eyes out! If you had been with Michael right from the the start you'd know icant finiwhtomuch

cat

very good coverage of the family arrivals on CNN ... only downer is Deepok Chopras son is commentary ... good visuals

cat

for anyone without tv go to myfoxla.com ....small picture ....but its there

lenabenas21

It's CPT not a Jackson thing - just so happens Jackson's are CP and on CPT! I'm CP and so is my husband - who is also on CPT.
Leave it to MJ though - first he stole Farrah's thunder by dying a few hours from her - she got swept under the rug! And today was DJ AM's memorial - and MJ is being burried today MONTHS after his death. Gotta love him!

cat

any Debbie Rowe yet?? she did not arrive with the kids... not sitting with them ??? anyone see her ??

cat

CNN just said the hearse was on property and on the way ...

ly9512

I'm surprised you don't have a live stream at the funeral like CNN does, TMZ. Where were you on that one?

Hmmmmm

LOOK AT THE JACKSONS WEARING SUNGLASSES. WHAT THE MOON TO BRIGHT FOR YOU???

whatev

Rest in peace sweet angel.
I'll see you in heaven one day.
I miss you terribly.
I love you more.

Jess is a butterface

This is some PRIVATE funeral eh? I guess private now means being broadcasted live on tv. I wonder if there will be a DVD commentary when it's released? Where is the sign promoting Joe Jackson's record label? Maybe he's gonna slap a sticker on the side of his coffin instead.

Frank

Corey Feldmen???? since when has he counted as famous? I think he crashed the funeral... what a douche