Evicted 'Housewife' Accused of Looting

9/5/2009 3:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Not only did "Real Housewife of Orange County" Lynne Curtin not own the house she was living in on the show, she also didn't own the furniture ... and now she's accused of stealing a bunch of stuff after she moved out this week.

The actual homeowner claims Curtin stole a bookcase, credenza, armoire and a glass shelf -- worth around $5,000 -- and reported the alleged thievery to Laguna Beach Police Department yesterday.

The homeowner also claims the home's carpet was trashed, there were holes in the walls and the travertine tub was damaged.

We got a statement from the homeowner, who said, "I am blown away that grown people can behave this way. They have daughters, how can they seriously think they are setting an example."

five40sixam

Too bad I don't know or care about who she is. But hey, she has to keep up with the Jonses'...

Jennifer Bouldack

12. Don't feel sorry for the homeowner...By the way, the police carged (sic) the landlord with filing a false report and I did get my deposit back.

Posted at 6:02AM on Sep 5th 2009 by JJ
______________________________________________________________________

You say that people in this case shouldn't "feel sorry for the homeowner" - because YOU had a bad experience with YOURS? While I agree, your story, if true, would be an unfortunate situation for a renter to be in, YOUR situation has NOTHING to do with THIS situation. In this situation, clearly the homeowner HAS been victimized not once, but at least twice by this family.

I appreciate your story; it was an interesting one and I'm glad you took proactive steps to protect yourself. But, there is no reason for you to impose your situation onto these people - they had nothing to do with your situation, unless they are the same people and you failed to disclose that part of the story.

If you just wanted to tell your story, fine. Tell your story. But that story is about you. This story isn't.

lena

well, finally this show will get really juicy. the facades are falling away and they're obvously a bunch of losers the fact that college was not a priority for any of their kids, except one I think, was amazing to me considering their upscale lives. they all look alike, dress alike and are really shallow.

bring on the drama, let's see it all. It might get interesting.

dr fred

OC is NASTY, all you need is their name Gretchen got citation for driving while using cell phine

Carlita's way

Yo Lynn...pipo from around the way will give you $500 for all that! Sup mami!?

Scott

Stupid bitch

Buy a house stop renting

mytwocents

#45, three kids actually went to college:Kara Keough goes to Berkeley and both of Vicki's kids Brianna and Michael already earned their degrees. Say what you will about Vicki but at least she made her kids go to college. If anyone has kids to be embarrassed about it is former Housewives Lauri Waring and Tammy Knickerbocker.

why?

Fugly Wench....DJAM just rocks!

joanip

She looked all used up and worn out anyway and her daughters look like hookers.

D

Wow, I'm amazed by all the harsh words and name calling and we wonder why are children do it! So sad!!! I don't agree with what Lynne has done but serious people can't you make your point without calling someone White Trash or Whore? I bet you all call yourselves adults also!

Livy

Thank you for leaving the neighborhood, you dried up Steven Tyler look-alike. Now please leave the county and take the rest of those washed up hosebeats (the rest of the cast - sans Gretchy) with you.

Glad you got a face lift...So now you LIFT other people's furniture?

Oh, nice that your daughter cussed out the reporter! Read Richard Chang's story in the Orange County Register. Gee, isn't it nice to be phamous??? I love this town.

makingnewnooses

Another snotskin unable to come to grips with old money drying out...the level field is too much for "privileged" cavemongers. Oh well maybe she will do some real survival now

M.E. Rhytes

Who really care

M.E. Rhytes

From politics to relationships: covering it all, follow me on http://twitter.com/merhytes Where talk is realistic - say what u will

R