Britney Spears 'Oughta Know' Better ...

9/6/2009 2:00 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

... than to try and sing live at a concert.

She attempted to pull off a cover of Alanis Morissette's classic "You Oughta Know" during her concert last night in Greensboro, NC.

The question is ...

Kayla

Britney did an amazing cover of this song. Let go of the Brit bashing. Its so 2007.

gitrdun

You guys don't know what you're talking about. She did a good job with that song.

THISISIT again MJ breaks records

Oh shut up TMZ. The audience seems to be having a good time and not complaining. She looks and sounds good to me. GET IT B....I love you.

Haters to the right.

feelforgosslinkids

please i beg of you don't make fun of her she's just getting her life back together and she's trying soooooo hard to get better and if you were to read this brit you rock you and your songs (your perfume rocks too)

keep rockin' bobbin' and lockin' goooo brit

rconniephoenix

Her voice is fine. I know the camera adds 100 pounds, oops, that's 10 pounds. So how many people are inside those pants? That diet doesn't seem to be working. Or she's 8 months preganatn again.

Kevin

No matter how you slice it she will always be trailer park white trash

Anthony

I bet you will c/ome! if there is love...

Anthony

It's to bad sh'e a bum and has no money kevin's took just about everything?

Boogie

I was at that show and it didn't sound half bad. The trick. The music was way louder so it drowned her out. But the whole circus event was kickass so if she sounded bad or not that whole show made up for it

turdlover

not lip syching, then why at the :54-:55 mark her mouth is moving and nothing is coming out? She's a joke to music.

York

Of course she pulled it off, I bet a couple of morons didn't even hear the original LIVE version.

And why am I not surprised there are music snobs everywhere on the internet? "ooh you like pop music, your taste suckzz and my taste rockxkxkxz"

jdi

Britney Spears is an overrated bimbo. She has zero talent.
How dare she murder a great song? The reason so many people
voted YES was because all her little teenybopin fans voted a
million times each. Nobody with any taste in music would enjoy
this. He voice sounds like a chipmunk. This ugly sknak just needs
to stick to her little kidy pop tunes like Ooops I Did It Again.
and leave the real music to talented artists.

squeakermama

Well I think it sounded alright really. But those pants made her butt look like two water balloons, in a bad way.

DaJuice

Shout-Out To All The Fellow TMZ Readers From Greensboro!

Obama is a Socialist!

So many haters on here! Talk all the sh!t you want but she is making money and you are all talking trash on TMZ! lol

Jealousy's like your mama, she's a B!TCH!!!