Janet Jackson -- If the Glove Fits

9/8/2009 2:45 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Janet JacksonJanet Jackson has been busting her butt rehearsing for a Michael Jackson tribute at the MTV Video Awards this weekend -- and it promises to be a nipple-free affair. We think.

Ms. Jackson is set to put on a huge MJ-honoring performance featuring 20 backup dancers -- which is being put together by some of the best choreographers in the world, including Frank Gatson and Travis Payne.

According to one of the dancers involved, some rehearsals have lasted 15 hours a day.

Once Janet is finished honoring her brother, we're told, "there won't be a dry eye in the house."

Cristina

Can't wait to see it!!I'm definately gonna cry

LucyInTheSky

Only 13 out of 132 posts? lankandiva HURTS, wow you MUST be feeling really low today.
Cheer up lankan, go out and buy a new shirt or something, anything. Take a walk, buy yeah BUY a new book, and then read it.

LucyInTheSky

Give it all you got little DUNK.

I'm so sorry you had to be born into this family.
And I'm sorry that you had to lose your big brother.

this is the ONLY post I will be making to this board.
anyone else will be a tellitlikeitis clone

mellow

Posted at 3:10PM on Sep 8th 2009 by Layla

BAM!

tjrws

Lawsuit Mentions Michael Jackson's Murder And His Fear Sony Would Kill Him

LucyInTheSky

136. 125. Too bad Janet did not work on helping her brother overcome his drug addiciton for 15 hours a day. Love you Michael!!
Posted at 3:10PM on Sep 8th 2009 by Layla
BAM!
Posted at 5:17PM on Sep 8th 2009 by Layla says it all
______________________________________________
Don't you know she already feels that way also, every minute of everyday for the rest of her life.

mellow

Where is KOOKY?
Where is KOOKY?
Here I am, here I am.
How are you today?
Very well, thank you.
Go away, go away.

kOOkY I do truly LOVE you! Sometimes the content here blows or pisses me off and you are always in the comments section with one of your KraZy poems. Many thanks for comic relief

Layla

Don't get me wrong. I love Janet as well. I felt alot of pain when I saw her on CNN on Thursday night. However, the family could see at Michaels 30th Anniversary in show biz and at the 2005 trial that he needed help badly. I could not stand by and let my brother, son or friend do this to himself. Especially when they had them $$ to get professional help.

Chico

I think it's very easy to pass judgment on someone and say, oh if it was my brother I would have done this....or I would have done that. MJ was a grown man. If, and I say IF, MJ was an addict, there is very little that Janet could have done. Pleading, crying, yelling, try to talk sense to an addict does NOT work. Addicts change only when THEY DECIDE ENOUGH IS ENOUGH. So lay off of Janet. Hindsight is 20/20.

J Byrd

mjjfan50

52. The tribute concert here in Vienna on SEpt. 26th organized by Jermaine is just a rip off. He was giving the impression stars like U2, Madonna and Whitney Houston would perform. Well today he announced that Mary J. Blige, Chris Brown (!!!!), Akon and Sister Sledge would perform Michael`s greatest hits. Mary J. Blige is alright with me, but Chris Brown and Akon??? He must be kidding!!! Ticket prices range from 63 to 513 Euros, 1 Euro = 1,43 USD !!!! Jermaine also said the whole family including Katherine and Michael`s children will show up. Once again Michael`s children are being used to make $$$. I can`t stand Jermaine and me and other fans haven`t bought tickets since we were convinced Jermaine can`t bring real stars to Vienna. by the way, the city of Vienna contributes 600,000 Euros to this concert. We have always and will always love Michael Jackson in Austria, but I think it is a mistake to give Jermaine the chance to ride Michael`s and his children`s coat tails once again.
Sorry for my English, it is not my first language.

Posted at 7:12AM on Sep 8th 2009 by AustrianMJfan

****************************************

I totally agree that this Vienna concert is a RIP-OFF and just some scam that germaine is pulling. Which Michael Jackson charity is benefiting from this? Also, it's sad that this scam fam will use the kids to promote and line their own pockets. :(

LucyInTheSky

119. Have your tissues ready for The Tribute in Vienna. I just read that Germaine is going to sing with MJ. MJ will be projected on the screen. Most of the money is going to charity. Let's keep MJ's memory alive!!
Posted at 1:32PM on Sep 8th 2009 by Austria
________________________________________
Did you expect fans from the US to go to Vienna for THAT?
Maybe if Jermaine falls off stage and leaves it solely to his bro.

Insanithy X 1.0

Insanity Bids The Board A Good Evening:

Insanity Says 2 Dunk Rock That...

MandyBish

38. All of the Jacksons are now trying to revive their dead careers off the death of their brother Michael - from the reality show that was his funeral to this so-called tribute. Its not about a tribute people, its about reviving their own careers and making money off Michael. None of them have had a hit in years, including Janet. I wish they would all just go away and let the man rest in peace, but its not going to happen as long as Michael's fans participate in this. Even the fans can't take time to grieve because they are going to keep bringing this up and promoting and reminding us of his death. Again, this has nothing to do with Michael, this is self-promotion, so please see it for what it is. All the Jacksons need to just go away and have some respect.

Posted at 4:21AM on Sep 8th 2009 by MSDEMEANOR

Couldn't have said it better! The Jacksons are NOTHING anymore. Stop even doing stories on them! All they do is bitch about the media until it serves them well.

MandyBish

143. I can't believe these TMZ posters! They treat and honor him as if he was some God or Ghandi-MLK like person. He was a pedophile, drug addict, freako who never did diddly for Black people. He didn't even want to be black. He loved little boys and there's plenty evidence to support this. The pedophile is dead, it's over. Get on with your lives. He was not a God, he was a little boy lover freak going right to Hell! I am not sorry for telling it like it is.

Posted at 6:05PM on Sep 8th 2009 by J Byrd

GET EDUCATED before you get mouthy?
A pedophile? by whose terms?? The kids who now admit to having lied?? The media who predjudged MJ then got slapped with a HE IS NOT GUILTY!? He didn't WANT to be black?? wtf you are misinformed LOL!! Vitiligo; look it up..
He didn't do anything for black people??? your misinformed and jealous & your a perfect example of why Michael went through so much turmoil with people and tabloids.