Kim Zolciak

Wigs Out with a Drag Queen

9/9/2009 6:15 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

While everyone's new favorite song "Tardy for the Party" played in the background at Here Lounge in West Hollywood last night, un-"Real Housewife of Atlanta" Kim Zolciak shared the stage -- and a glass of wine -- with a local drag queen named Detox.

Question is: Can you tell who is who?

Sandy H

Good God the drag queen looks better than Kim..This woman is a mess! who goes on national tv braggin about a married man supporting her? she is tactless and has no class..She is a slut period! I feel for her young girls..How sad for them..who today smokes in the house knowing the harm to their children..I could go on and on about this skank! this idiot actually said last night that she is 'engaged to BIG PAPPA?' Hello.....He is married Kim and as a rule married men do not leave their wives for a slut..Her boobs hang out of ever out fit she wears and she thinks she looks good..She isn't the hot mess she thinks she is.Her girls should be taken out of her enviornment,,she is sickning..One day when the girls get older they will see their mother for what she is..a prostitute..and to me that is sad..Tardy for the party.paaaaaleeze Kim..Kandi remixed that for you..you can not sing a note..keep on with your delusional life..drunk! are you ever without a glass of wine in your hand? you are one sickning example to the young women of today! what are you going to do when your boobs sag and the younger competition puts you in the back seat..14 years old when you had your first daughter? such TRASH!

balls

balls

MissPamelaJ

I likle Kim but I think she tries too hard to fit in,she dosen't look very in to it, but then again she was pbly drunk!

rhbjorn

Trash imitating trash

haskel420

DAMN whos who ..??

streetdude

That's one outing I'm glad I missed!

haskel420

WHOS WHO ..!!..??

Joshua Miller

I love DETOX! She is amazing! She was also in the Rhianna Music Video for Disturbia! her myspace is here: www.myspace.com/detoxified

Nick

Hey Dax could have been there....that was the NOH8 campaign party. NOH8

Hailey

I love Kim she is Awesome!!!! Real housewives of Atlanta is my favorite Reality show at the moment! I like this version of the song a lot better than the one they played on the show.

greg

Whos is this lady? You can see events at http://www.wincfood.com

Delicious

who the fck shares cigs with a drag queen? gross, doesn't this dumb blonde know that she can get herpes's by sharing a cig?

$50 FINE

I love Kim. She's my favorite.

Laura

Surfing TMZ and reading about these sleazy "movie stars" is like reading a book on Sodom & Gomorrah. Don't these people have one shred of self worth or dignity? It is scary.

AttBabe

THIS IS FUNNY ONE DRAG QUEEN BOTTLE OF WINE CIG AND A 5 YR OLD KID! THATS HOW KIM MUST ROLL!

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments