« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Merriman's Ex: 'He Never Laid a Hand on Me'

9/9/2009 2:15 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Shawne Merriman's Ex:Shawne Merriman's ex girlfriend Gloria Velez doesn't believe he choked Tila Tequila this weekend -- because Gloria says the San Diego Charger never laid a hand on her during their four years together.

Gloria tells us Shawne "Never ever put his hands on me. Ever." Adding it's "out of his character" to violently lash out on a woman.

So far, no charges have been filed against Merriman.

Tila And Shawne

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

balls

balls

mrez golucky

Yikes!

my 3 cents

Balls and Klown you are the same person and you have 2 much time on your hand. You might want to consider having some friends. And maybe you should take your medicine because you might have to go back to the pych ward again.

just sayin......

Simone

Who cares about these people??? Who is Tila Tequila??? Ouch!!!!!!!

Simone

Hahahahahahahhahahahahahahahhhahahahaahhahahahahahahha.
Number 4, you just knockouted balls!!!!!!!! I liked your post!!!!! You just said everything!!!!!!! But, I think that balls and KRAZY KOOKY KLOWN are teenagers whom want to get some attention over themselves. Hehehe.

DRILLER1776

What about Charlie Sheen on his "20 minutes with Obama".

Desert Diva33

I think this Gloria chick is just trying to get some air-time.Wasn't she just on "real chance of love 2?" Trying to teach those girls how to dance? Never heard of her before that episode, now all of a sudden, she's trying to make it look it poor Tila made it up. No one knows what happened but the two of them. Just because he may not have hit her, doesn't mean he didn't put his hands on Tila.

enef

nicky, stfu dumbass

SMACK

Shawne Merriman's Character = +1
Tila Tequila's Character = -5001

She has some catching up to do. Is there enough time left in the season?

who dat

Tila the worthless who*e, saw how the extra publicity worked to keep rihanna in the news. Tila figured it would work for her to. Tila is an idiot. The charges will never stick with all the witnesses. Nice try ho.

Shirl ~~ t.g.

Of course Shawne didn't lay on hand on Tila. B!tch is just trying to get another 15 minutes. I hope her false arrest lands her in jail. B!tch best never EVA show up in San Diego again!! SHE is not welcome!!

fame ho

Tila is a nasty HO! and a LIAR!

Linda Mott

We can surmise but until we investigate it further, we really don't know. Years ago I knew a man that was really important and very business like. Everyone said what a gentleman he was. He passed me in the hallway and grabbed me and kissed me, telling me I drove him crazy. I am a real prude and was very shocked, but I started to laugh. It was so surprised. He apologized and nothing was ever said about it. It proved to me that one never knows, do one.

lauren

OK, I'm going to say something that is not very "politically correct"...I don't believe Tila Tequila. She is famous for nothing (except showing off her lady parts to the world and "looking for love" on a reality show). This year, she has already started a rumor that she was pregnant, then took to the gossip sites to "clear things up that she is not pregnant at this time and never was pregnant". This woman is mentally ill, and is in desperate need of psychological counseling. The sad thing is, if he did lay hands on her, she is setting herself up for no-one to believe her. The best thing we could do is to ignore this waste of skin, and maybe she will go away.

doc murry

i believe her,,football players as most athelites treat us like ho's,that mo fo touched my womanly parts and im gunna sue his ass for 100,000,000 so i kin be rich yeee chaaaaa

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments