Ellen Pompeo & Hubby -- The Grey Area

9/10/2009 2:40 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Ellen Pompeo, her husband and her insane baby bump stepped out together in Beverly Hills yesterday -- in an assumed attempt to squash those pesky infidelity rumors.

Ellen & Chris: Click to watch
Despite some reports that hubby Chris Ivery is gettin' down with a 19-year-old waitress, the extremely pregnant "Grey's Anatomy" star appeared to be happy as she clutched tightly to her man's hand outside a Gucci store.

Take it for what it's worth -- but they sure had our photog convinced.

janicebyrne01

Who are these people? Never heard of either of them

rowdygirl

I don't care about either one of these people. I don't understand the fasciantion with her at all ! Untaleneted and kind of homely.
I saw a clip of them on "punked".. I think. She was actually pretty hateful and very mean spirited. They were at a restaurant and the server was flirting with the husband and he gave her a huge tip. Ellen made a giant fuss and made sure to point out to him that "you used MY credit card"... So much for what's mine is yours.

If that is any indication of her real personality (and I'm sure it is) then the rumors about her are true.
But that's no excuse for him to cheat..

yeah_right

All that I can say for sure is that video made me dizzy.

GA fan

She's amazing and I think its all a big lie from a 19 year seeking fame her father issues a statement though:

"Blake Artz @ 09/09/2009 at 6:56 pm

I am the father of rachel artz, my wife lynne and I feel the need to come clean about our daughter. Our daughter is a pathalogical liar. she always has been. we feel awful to hear that she is lying about some alleged fling she never had with a married man in an attempt to break up a happy family. She has caused enough turmoil in our own family. I’ve been blooging all day trying to combat this story. I love my daughter, but i can’t allow her to lie because star magazine paid her to. there is no truth to these rumors."

dawn

I really hope that Ellen is not going through her husband cheating, but I do find it funny that it's supposedly with a 19 year old waitress. Wasn't it on Punk'd that Ashton had a waitress flirt with him and he gave her a big tip that got Ellen fired up? Eek.

dawn

Rowdy, I do not believe they were married yet in that episode of Punk'd, so yes it was HER credit card at that point.. I could be wrong, though.

Wow

I don't know what she sees in him anyway, he's ugly!!!!

justsaying

The state of their marriage affects us........how?

Medford Girl

I grew up with Cris and he was no angel. He was the Tony Montana of Malden, Ma. He delt alot in the white stuff. The tryst at the Martha's Vinyard home gave it all away.... His buddies work at the same restaurant the girl works at. Oh and who says he is a record producer? Producer of the white powder, yes.

Jatti

who cares!! i can't stand her.

Todd da Man

I do not approve of interracial marriages so I could careless what happens to this girl or her baby.

Disgusting

What is she doing with this dude? He's ugly and old and nobody. If he's also cheating on her and while she's pregnant, and with someone so inappropriately aged, then he is a massive loser.

R.Zimmerman

Her family must be so proud.

tlynn

You rag on the black man, yet it is the white woman having the mulatto baby. It is the white woman who allowed herself to get pregnant by a black man. It is the white woman who will carry this "mulatto" around in public for all of society to see. It is the white woman who is making her family proud by having a "mulatto" child! F'n get over it already, maybe you should point your anger at her instead of him! Or is it the fact that he can give her more (length & width) than you could ever possibly dream of having? That's it isn't it!!! Your an idiot

SoCalChrissy

You gotta love that, being pregnant and all, Ellen and her husband insist on crossing the street across the median (navigating through bushes and all) and through traffic rather than choosing ... the crosswalk. This isn't newsworthy at all.

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments