Katherine Jackson -- Save The Wrong Date

9/10/2009 1:03 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Katherine Jackson says she's going to the MJ tribute concert in Vienna on the 29th -- only problem, the show's on the 26th.

Katherine Jackson: Click to watch
As TMZ first reported, the family isn't happy about the show and nobody except Jermaine was planning on attending -- but now it looks like Katherine drank the Kool-Aid and will go, granted someone tells her the correct date.

We'll see if she actually makes it ...

LucyInTheSky

140. Forget the tribute concert . . . Mrs. Jackson looks fabulous!
This is obviously a very genetically blessed family in the looks and
talent departments, but, sheesh, this woman is 80! And gorgeous!! How
DOES she do it???

Posted at 5:22PM on Sep 10th 2009 by Maxwell
_____________________________________

Genes have little to do with it.
It took the help of Steven Hoefflin, and alot of MJs $$$$$$.

seeking the truth

Poor Katherine, I don't envy her - now mum to 3 kids at 79 and having to up with her son Jermaine's insane behaviour - he is mad but he is her son. Poor woman, I don't envy her.

Down with Jermaine and his money making and attention grabbing ways! Don't try to raise your profile off the back of your brother's death! its sick! we are done with you Jermaine! Don't try to push him being exhumed and buried at Neverland either as we all know that is because you work with Colony Capital and its for charity not for the love of your brother - Jermaine you are SICK. You introduced Michael to the sinister Dr Tohme Tohme - now karma will bite your ASS!

Poor Michael having to put up with such a family. At least his nice sister Janet will do him proud at the VMAs

LucyInTheSky

142..Posted at 5:29PM on Sep 10th 2009 by Teri
___________________________________

Katherine Jackson isn't ramrodded by anyone. LOL
She runs the Jackson family show.
Always has. Always will.

_______________________

OK! *April 10th 98 issue* (Interview by Paul Reaney)
"Rebbie Jackson often feels like the forgotten sister of the Jackson clan. But if it wasn't for her, headline-makers Michael and Janet would not have had a babysitter when mother Katherine and father Joe were busy striking deals with record companies - starting what was to become a family showbusiness phenomenon.
And if it wasn't for level-headed Rebbie (pronounced 'Reebie'), the famous clan from Gary, Indiana, would not have stuck so firmly together in the face of family feuds, controversial plastic surgery reports and even allegations of Michael's child abuse...."

disfasia

To the people of Austria and those who are thinking of going to the "tribute",

Please don't go. If you really want to pay tribute to Michael, give to one of his favorite charities...or just give to charity.

Peace!

tkat58

Mr. and Mrs. Jackson look like brother and sister...I'm just saying.

BrancaFan2

Maddy, preaching to the choir here. I learned the error of my ways and just decided to watch the goings on. I like myself better too, plus I have too many other things to do. Unless I have something I deem as worthwhile to contribute, I don't really have much to say. There's a Chinese proverb, "Unless what you have to say is better than silence, say nothing at all." Gotta be careful what you say. A verse in Proverbs says, "Whatever comes out of a man's heart reveals his heart". 'Nuff said. I really hope no one is telling Mrs. Jackson the nasty things being said about her. I DO NOT want to be one of the mob contributing to her demise. My conscience will not allow that. BTW, I had blood clots when I was around 40 after my mother died. I was her caregiver who had no help. I am praying Mrs. Jackson does not have a stroke from the stress. She has already had at least stroke before -- I don't know if it was a TIA or something more serious.

If I can get the gumption to say something about Wannabe Badd, I make some kind of comment, but everybody is doing such a fantastic job, I don't have much to say on that either. :) ROFL! But, listen to Michael's rendition of *Smile* on the History album and compare it to the one Wannabe Badd did at the memorial. The phrasing is exactly the same! Wannabe Badd wants to be Michael that it is eating him alive; he cannot resist biting him up (copying him). Po' fella. Maya Angelou said, "When people show you exactly who they are *the first time*, believe them." So when ole Catfish and Wannabe Badd reach the low expectations you have for them, like my bestest sisterfriend said, "There's nothing you can do with that."

Back to homework!

mjjfan50

the first time katherine speaks and "this is it"??? if she was so "strong" she would not fall prey to this mess of a "tribute" why can't she put her foot down for once on Michael's behalf.

my only hope is that they DON'T put Prince, Paris, and Blanket in front of a camera asking MJ supporters to come to the "tribute"

mjjfan50

I wish someone in the media would inquiry about this NON EXISTENT charity of germaines. also why is Larry King's charity benefiting, but NOT Michaels???

CrazyJoc

That Kool-aid comment was racist! I bet if she was white you wouldnt of said that.Plus she is like 80 years old give her a break,she is allowed to forget stuff!

Pavane

you don't have anything else do with the rest of your days except to spew so much venom and hate? you said you are terminal. maybe your meds are affecting your mind, because i sure as hell would not be spending the rest of my life at the keyboard doing what you're doing at the end of yours.

think about it.

LucyInTheSky

166.Posted at 8:05PM on Sep 10th 2009 by i pity tellitlikeitis
__________________________________

What I do during my remaining days is absolutely none of your
business, and I sure don't need any of your worthless advance as to
how YOU believe I should spend it.

If you knew who I really am, your ignorance would make you appear
even more of a fool than you already are. If that's possible.

You who can't express yourself without cloning or hateful games.

JUSTICE FOR MICHAEL JACKSON

LucyInTheSky

166..Posted at 8:05PM on Sep 10th 2009 by i pity tellitlikeitis
______________________________

And you can take your pathetic sarcastic fake pity and shove it clean up your dirty worthless ass.

God knows I don't need pity real or imagined.

Peace
Om

JUSTICE FOR MICHAEL

Keith

OMG! She looks just like Esther from Sanford and Son!!!!!
You HAVE to do one of those we're just sayin' things!!!

LucyInTheSky

167. 166.Posted at 8:05PM on Sep 10th 2009 by i pity tellitlikeitis
__________________________________

What I do during my remaining days is absolutely none of your
business, and I sure don't need any of your worthless advice as to
how YOU believe I should spend it.

If you knew who I really am, your ignorance would make you appear
even more of a fool than you already are. If that's possible.

You who can't express yourself without cloning or hateful games.

JUSTICE FOR MICHAEL JACKSON

Posted at 8:23PM on Sep 10th 2009 by tellitlikeitis
_____________________________

and again to you.
with correction

anniam

i wish michael was still here this fiasco would not happen.r.i.p.michael i will always love you