Kramer's Coming Back Atcha -- You Ready?

9/11/2009 2:39 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

It's been almost three years since his infamous n-bomb tirade at the Laugh Factory -- but it seems Michael Richards is finally gearing up for his big comeback ... that is, if you'll let him.

Michael Richards: Click to watch
Kramer was all smiles when we saw him last night in NYC, and why not? He was just on the cover of Entertainment Weekly and is reuniting with his old "Seinfeld" pals on an episode of "Curb Your Enthusiasm."

These could be the first steps out of that deep, dark black hole his career has been in for the last three years -- so we gotta ask ...

bitzod

Micheal Jackson was seen giving him crap at the club also but kramy didn`t know if he was black OR white so he just started crying but that time time warner killed the tape and MJ later on for CBS kilroySS bucks.He should`t be doing standup in gang land where`s jarry when you need him?.Jerry should setup his gigs for him but I don`t think he should work live wire again FOOT in mouth takes away millions so shut the H up move on do film TV or non live actions.Take away 99% of actors scripts and they F IT up big time.Write a script stick to it or walk

Mikey

He was technically right, there were black people in his audience at the Laugh Factory.

larabrownj

2 Madge... Ur RACIST! say dat 2 my face n watch i strangle u wit my weave! Madge u r hateful n ur goin straight 2 hell. I am very literate as demonstrated by the fact that I read ur comment n called u a RACIST in responce! U r stupid yo! What does illiterate mean?? Shut up yo everything u say is garbage, u r garbage n yo mama garbage 4 havin u! Go back 2 ur cave, man, caveman!

bitzod

I had a whole movie wrote on the subject for jerry and krammy as I wrote their TV show for them and the BEE BEE movie but he passed on the option.Krammy had to move into the hood and get along with blacks to get jerry and his crew out of jail and jerry had to do standup as part of his public service.Sony liked the ideal but backed out after T-bone said NO.No I got nowhere to go with all this duckman II? the movie? bee bee II the show? boys in the snowwhite HOOD?

larabrownj

Oh and by the way that comment #87 was 4 u 2! Still filled with hate after all these years! U must be sooo pissed we have a black President n u know we gots dat 2 term on lock! Healthcare 4 everyoneeee!!! LOL.
Madge surprised u own a computer did not know trailer parks had internet access!!! Ohhhhhh dat was a good one! Booo ya.

danica

This racist needs to sit down. Just go back to your Klan brothers, Kramer!

Black Power

To larabrownj- Your lazy way of writing makes you sound like a five year old. I'm sure you're not going to like what I am saying, but at least you can read what I am writing. I hope you educate yourself and one day become a productive member of society and let go of all of that anger. You keep calling others racist, when you sound even more racist than Machael Richards.

PASSION OF THE TAINT

Race war!!!
Race war everybody!!!

OC Get A Life

122 unidentified individuals speaking for a nation of an estimated 304,059,724. Not exactly a representative sample of the populace.

Did you realize that in a few years the dominant majority in the United States of America will be Spanish speaking citizens?

Scream and vent your ignorance without end people, I would rather have you in your cubicle or home on a computer rather than being a threat to regular Americans on the street.

Ren

ANY name calling is WRONG, Some races think they have the RIGHT to call others names . WRONG . Not every person in that certain RACE is predudist (spell check is broken) I am against others coming into our country Taking all the JOBS. I say God Bless the poor . I believe their PRESIDENT of THIER COUNTRY should be held responisable for their OWN citizens. WHAT in the world has happened and why has this happened? Our military are risking their lives for illegal people.

JNSNJNS

#125 YOU TELL HER MADGE... HEY WHAT EVER HAPPENED TO NOT FEEDING THE ANIMALS AT THE ZOO LOL HAD WE ALL NOT BROKEN THAT RULE MAYBE THEY WOULD HAVE ALL WENT BACK WHERE THEY CAME FROM....

larabrownj

True dat MFM!

Bex

larabrown is not black. She is probably a he trying to be funny.

Ashley

Wow. Judging from the poll results and numerous other racist white celebrities (Dog the Bounty Hunter, Don Imus and countless others I can't think of off the top of the dome) that have said very rude things...it's okay I guess to treat people horribly and call them racial epithets because America will support you in the end. It's okay...as long as a)they go to "rehab" or b)issue some half butt apology they don't mean. But if someone dare says the "f-word" nowadays you'll probably be blacklisted ie Isaiah Washington. Yeah "post racial America". Riiight

Una

Okay, I realize that domestic violence and racism are the two most emotionally charged topics in this country but this is rediculous. I don't see many level-headed people working to resolve the problem but I do see a number of racists bitching about racism. Yep, that'll do it.