People You've Never Heard of

Holding Emmys

9/13/2009 11:02 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Who wants to see Tina Fey holding her Emmy for Outstanding Guest Actress In A Comedy Series at last night's Creative Arts Emmy Awards when you can see Shigemi Ikeda holding his Emmy for Outstanding Individual Achievement in Animation?

Launch photos

Nerds are people too.

mrez golucky

Yikes!

Me!

Harvey, have YOU looked in the mirror lately?

Talk about Yikes!

jm

What a tremendous accomplishment for these people. So because they don't look like Megan Fox or Lilo, you make fun of them? Congrats to all of the unsung heroes that bring us the entertainment we all love.

enolam

How dare they win emmys for their behind the scenes work when we've never heard of them! The nerve of some people.

justsaying

Thanks for sharing. Now I REALLY DON'T NEED to see that boring show tonight. I think I'll let them pat themselves on the back without me watching.

WTF

F*K yourself. They have talent, you don't. The only thing you'll e holding in your hand is a turd. Congratulatins to the talentd people.

Brooklyn

You mean, the stars don't do EVERYTHING BY THEMSELVES?!!?!?! OH MY GOD! MY WORLD HAS BEEN TURNED UPSIDE DOWN!!!

rainbow4321

Well that was kinda rude TMZ. Speaking as a relative of someone who is a theater stage manager and who has done production manager stuff, I wanna say people who help run the "show" behind the scenes count, also..who do you think makes those ON stage (or whatever setting) be able to do what they do with lighting/special effects/sounds, etc??? I'd rather be in the audience watching HER getting an award than some high profile entertainer getting one.

DumbassMel

Harvey, how low can you go!!! Must be a slow day, are all the beautiful people in the celebrity land out of town, so you are taking a CHEAP shot at a talent behind the scenes! SHAME ON YOU! You should apologize....

Amy T

Wow.....pretty rude. I'm related to one of those people and it's an awesome accomplishment...*I'm* incredibly proud of him.

Rufus T. Firefly

I want one!

kp

My brother has two Emmy's and I'd bet a cool mil that no one on here ever heard of him.

Doesn't mean he didn't earn them.

jOe tHe ReTaRd

balls

azgent

SERIOUSLY TMZ...THAT WAS RUUUUUUUUUDE! Come on! Low blow...not everyone in Hollywood who is talented is BEAUTIFUL! Leave these people alone! This is a great accomplishment for them...shame on you! Congratulations to them! I'm happy for them!

who dat

Whatever smack TMZ was attempting....FAIL. These people in the pics have an Emmy. Nobody at TMZ does, nor will they ever. The jokes on you.

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments