Ellen DeGeneres -- The New Queen of Mean?

9/13/2009 10:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

As if it were possible -- Ellen DeGeneres told a few paps yesterday she's going to be mean on "American Idol."

Play video

That would be like Simon, well, being nice.

He's just another Idiot

I've tried to watch Ellen's TV Show and found her boring. That silly bit of her trying to dance is ridiculous. I liked American Idol when they only had Simon, Randy and Paula as Judges. Last year they brought in old blabber mouth Kara, and the show slid downhill. Now they bring in Ellen, the most overrated person ever, and it will really go downhill. It's a shame because some wonderful talent was discovered on American Idol. I say fire Kara and Ellen and bring Paula back and pay her what you are paying both of them. Then, I will watch again. Why is Ellen getting two shows? Doesn't her "wife" work?

lieza

elleln doesnt know anything about music,the show is getting worse! no way for ellen!!! no..........!!!!!!!!

He's just another Idiot

How many Wives has Ellen had? When I see her kiss the current one on the mouth, I want to Barf! Ellen is from New Orleans (lots of Queers are from there) and I havent' heard of one thing she has done for that City since Katrina. She is full of jokes but underneath, Ellen is very self centered and only out for Ellen. Can't stand the Lesbian Bitch. Get back in the closet, Ellen.

Lora

YOU FOLKS ARE HATERS AND JEALOUS, WHAT GIVES YOU THE RIGHT TO BE JUDGING PEOPLE? IT IS FOLKS LIKE YOU THAT MAKES THIS WORLD A HORRIBLE PLACE TO BE IN. YOU ALL ARE JUST JEALOUS AND LOSERS BECAUSE ELLEN HAS A JOB AND HAS A LIFE. WHY DON'T ALL OF YOU LOSERS GET A LIFE AND QUIT BEING A RACIST DISCUSTING SORRY EXCUSE OF A HUMAN BEING. GO ELLEN YOU ROCK GIRL!!!!!!!!

Rose

Oh, just what they need, a lesbian on the show. I will never watch this show again. Disgusting what they put on tv now. I guess morals are out of style.

Ken

Ellen could be through? Too much Ellen and too much Idol! Her show already follows American Idol, now its going to be renamed: After Idol w/ Ellen? Ellen's big and there is not enough room for Simon and Ellen on the same show? I'll bet this will be the first year with a decline viewership. Allowing Paula to leave was a big mistake. She'll be back next year or maybe this year we'll see. Ellen keep the day job. Could be a big Fox Hoax.

Evy Anders

Can't believe that Ellen will be on a family show. I will not watch it and also a lot of others who were viewers before--SAD--
SAD.